Login

Videos

× Welcome to the Ghosts & Haunts Forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

Maybe I'm Crazy?

More
05 Jun 2011 13:49 #11 by undertaker1
Replied by undertaker1 on topic Re: Maybe I'm Crazy?
Hi Teri welcome to the website. There are many of us here that may be able to help. I am a sensitive, with psychic and empathic abilities. I think at some point we have all felt crazy, but believe me your not by any mens. This is something that life has given you and to learn how to use it and control it can be very hard sometimes. We are here to help in anywy possib\le and all you need to do is just ask. We are usually in chat at night discussing tings, or if you feel you want a more personl basis you can alwys send private messages to any of us, i'm sure anyone will be willing to help if they can. If you have any questions needing answers i am always available to help so just let me know. Just remember it isn't that you can't do it but that you need the help understanding.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• RubyRedHearts
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
05 Jun 2011 07:34 #12 by RubyRedHearts
Replied by RubyRedHearts on topic Re: Maybe I'm Crazy?
Tami, I think you have a very good point. You read my mind. I'm wondering, actually, if these not kids possibly attached to the house or property in this case. Honestly, I think you have a few different things going on.

More
05 Jun 2011 06:38 #13 by JazBrie
Replied by JazBrie on topic Re: Maybe I'm Crazy?
Hi Teri~ My name is Tami, I am also very new to this site. I do not experience things like you do, however I have been interested/intrigued with EVERYTHING paranormal since I was a kid, in my early teens~ over 20 yrs.. From everything I have read about/researched, it honestly sounds like they want to communicate with you but dont know how to get your attention in a <positive> way, and they are frusterated because they cant express/verbalize what they want from you.. It reminds me of a child that wants attention but they only know how to get the negative stuff.. Again, just my opinion~ I will not try to pretend that anything I feel is a fact... I wish I could help you... Just my thoughts/opinion.. Sending warm fuzzies your way and hoping you get rest tonight!! Sweet dreams :)

More
05 Jun 2011 06:06 #14 by Teri_83
Replied by Teri_83 on topic Re: Maybe I'm Crazy?
Ohh yes. The only thing I am worried about is, if it's family I honestly don't want them to go and I did make the mistake (?) Of saying that at one point. I did tell them to change their methods. Hence my recycling being thrown around my kitchen! Hehehe

• RubyRedHearts
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
05 Jun 2011 06:04 #15 by RubyRedHearts
I hate to say this, but some spirits are little jerks, lol. Repeatedly tell them to stop it. I know it will take awhile to work, but sound like a broken record until you annoy the pants off of them. Eventually they will stop.

More
05 Jun 2011 06:01 #16 by Teri_83
Thanks for the advice. I do talk to them from time to time. Like whoever kicked my bed tonight got a "go away!" Lol But they like to knock stuff over all the time and I tell them to stop. The first time was a lamp and the shade was broken. I told them to quit cause I couldn't afford replacing my stuff. Now it's mostly my recycling that gets knocked around. I think they're trying to be smart...

More
05 Jun 2011 05:54 #17 by Teri_83
I think someone is always here, like right now. It just gets the heaviest late. Ugh. And I really hate being touched, cause its always my feet, when I'm trying to sleep! Lol Someone kicked my bed a few minutes ago too. Rude people...lol

• RubyRedHearts
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
05 Jun 2011 05:50 #18 by RubyRedHearts
Not a problem. It sounds like you're on the edge of a gift that is still developing. The hours you're having experiences seem to be the hot spot for paranormal activity. Any time you feel or see something, if you don't already, talk to it. Tell it that you are not happy that it is in your house. If it needs help, you will be happy to help it, but it can not keep waking you up or knocking things over, because you will just not put up with it. Tell it you are open to helping it and listening to it, but it has to communicate with you better. Definitely address it, though, but nicely. Sometimes certain entities will get their panties in a bunch when they realize they've been noticed and found out, and others will take that as an opportunity to let you know why they are there. Hopefully, this can be a start to getting you some answers.

• sleepy1md
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
05 Jun 2011 05:46 #19 by sleepy1md
Replied by sleepy1md on topic Re: Maybe I'm Crazy?
Teri, I am so with you. My time is 3am. I still get bothered but not as much. Yay, another MD person lol. I think Ruby Red can help you with that. Talk to her. She is helping me and she is just a peach.

More
05 Jun 2011 05:40 #20 by Teri_83
Thanks! I really appreciate it. (I'm also in MD.) If I am sensitive, in any way, I wish it were to the point I could actually communicate and find out who it is. I'm used to the things that happen, but too freaked out to try an evp session. In a perfect world, my Dad would be here, but I've been having experiences for almost as long as I can remember. Ugh. Right now the trend is every morning around 4/4:30ish there's the over whelming feeling of someone in my room. Wakes me up and unless I've taken melatonin, I can't fall back to sleep. I ended up falling asleep for 30 min or so this afternoon. Something was knocked off a counter as soon as I opened my eyes, as if to say I shouldn't have dozed off while watching my son, to which I replied outloud, "If someone didn't keep me awake all night, I'd be able to stay awake during the day!" Back to my original point, I would really appreciate any and all support. Thanks so much!

Time to create page: 0.384 seconds

Features