Login

Videos

Strange Image

More
06 Jan 2012 05:11 #21 by Tlcharles
Replied by Tlcharles on topic Re: Strange Image
I'll try to make a long story short-basically as soon as we moved in I heard things and on occasion saw things. One morning I saw a man standing in my room plain as day. At first I thought it was someone coming to wake up my honey for work (he often has his employees meet here). I was not very ahppy that someone was standing in my room watching us sleep. MI dog is the one who woke me up barking at this person.I sat up and said who is that (to my honey) when I didnt get a response from my honey or the person standing there in front of me I suprisingly didn't loose it, I just slowly laid back down and stared. The prson standing there just turned around and went to exit my room and when he got close to the door he dissappeared. I knew for sure then I was seeing something that is in my house. I am shocked I wasn't scared I have even given him a nickname (Fred). Needless to say no one wanted to belive me so being the person I am ( very intereated in the paranoramal) started doing little things to try and prove activity of some sort. i did recordings, downloaded trackers (for curiousity) from my phone and etc. Once I had the tracker say the name FRED and I about died, then one day I set up my recorder in my room and took a shower. Later while reviewing the video I thought I saw something and when I played it frame by frame this is what I saw. I still have peopele who dont believe me.

Thank you so much for responding and making me believe I'm not crazy :-)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
05 Jan 2012 21:59 #22 by zeptember
Replied by zeptember on topic Re: Strange Image
sorry I can't see anything, my eyes must be bad, I just see the door lit up..still trying to find it.

• norman glasser
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
05 Jan 2012 21:52 #23 by norman glasser
Replied by norman glasser on topic Re: Strange Image
I don't know what I;m looking for but I do see mans face in closet door?

More
05 Jan 2012 21:44 #24 by Peek-A-Boo
Replied by Peek-A-Boo on topic Re: Strange Image
I see it as well :woohoo: Curious, why did you find the need to do this, have you been experiencing things in your room?
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tlcharles

More
05 Jan 2012 21:43 #25 by DarkCloud
Replied by DarkCloud on topic Re: Strange Image
Sorry, I too did a 12 midnight shift and looked at this when I got up; it took a few minutes but very cool

More
05 Jan 2012 21:30 #26 by HauntedSomerset
Replied by HauntedSomerset on topic Re: Strange Image
It took me a few minutes to see it, but when I did it was clear as day. I've just had a 12 hour work day and my eyes are tired. :cheer: What's the story behind it?

More
05 Jan 2012 19:18 #27 by Tlcharles
Strange Image was created by Tlcharles
Do you see what I see? I caught this image in my room after leaving my recorder running. Once I played it back I saw this (far right).
Attachments:

Time to create page: 0.418 seconds

Features