Login

Videos

Strange Image

More
10 Jan 2012 16:19 #11 by Ghastly Girl
Replied by Ghastly Girl on topic Re: Strange Image
Oh that is strange. I see the whole body as well, although the face is the most clear. You are correct too I think, kirly..it does give me the impression of a small slightly portly old man.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tlcharles

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 Jan 2012 16:09 #12 by kirlybab
Replied by kirlybab on topic Re: Strange Image
Some say they just see a face, but I definitely see a whole man, older in age.

I sense that he wants something ... he is confused. He expected to find someone else there. I get the feeling he used to live in the house or is related to someone who lived there, or at least was very close to them....

have you tried to talk to him?

I am very new at this type of ability, so please, if anything is even remotely on, please tell me. thnx

More
10 Jan 2012 05:13 #13 by tyrstag
Replied by tyrstag on topic Re: Strange Image
Tree are two. And one you need to look out for.

More
06 Jan 2012 20:25 #14 by zeptember
Replied by zeptember on topic Re: Strange Image
your welcome Ticharles it's good to know others here are the same as me as well, and open minded and i love all there opinions and help :)

More
06 Jan 2012 06:01 #15 by Tlcharles
Replied by Tlcharles on topic Re: Strange Image
Oh all kinds of things go on but that was the first time I felt like I had something to show.
Noises constantly, seeing things out of the corner of my eye, or being woke up all the time.
Everyone just laughs me off but then the past probably six months other people staying here have see. Or heard things so I now have a few believers. My nephew heard someone coming down the hall when no one was here ( I hear this all the time) we have wood floors so very evident. A friend of mine spent the night one night and out of the blue she was calling my name from the other room-when I answered her and she didn't reply I walked in to see what she wanted and she was frozen-she said she thought she just saw me walk by and when I answered from the other room it freaked her out-also once me and my nephew saw someone in my room-a few minutes earlier he had asked if his uncle was in the room and I told him no he's outside he looked at me crazy for a min-then a few minutes later while we were talking he saw me staring at my bedroom door-he asked me what I saw-I told him the door moved.... And there was someone peeking around it-he replied with I told you he was in ther (uncle) do he went to the room and looked around and when he came out with his eyes bugged out I knew we just saw something together (no one) was in the room. My honey is so freaked out with me-he says I bring things here and and I need to stop-I didn't start anything but my curiosity has made me play closer attention. I haven't really gotten scared I just say "oh that's Fred" when strange things happen but the photo did kind of freak me out-the guy I saw standing in my room looked just a real as you and me just dark enough not to see features-but this pic is a little scary. The name Mandy seems to keep being mentioned here also so I'm beginning to think something else might be going on.

Thank you so much for responding! I really appreciate it!!
Keep me posted on what's happening with you-small things tend to be bigger things if we just pay attention.
Forgive spelling on my phone and I can't see the whole screen.

More
06 Jan 2012 05:42 #16 by zeptember
that would scary to see someone there looking at you and they all of a sudden dissapeare .. your not going bonkers I too see stuff here in my place the thing I still can't get out of my mind is when a clothes softner was hovering right over my brothers clothes in the living room and then softly floated to the rug, it was wild but I didn't have my camera or recorder at the time or my cam..tonight i was laying watching tv and again something touched my arm I can feel the finger but I have no idea who it is,,I was told to be careful if I talk with it? that's the stuff going on here so far..I so need a pet,,I want a cat, see what happens..I need another pair of eyes..thank you for your share:)

More
06 Jan 2012 05:33 #17 by zeptember
ok I see the eyes and the face looks round, I hope that I got that right..:) has anything else happen there since you took the photo?

More
06 Jan 2012 05:23 #18 by Tlcharles
hi angelina-in front of the door-there appears to be a man there-the eyes are the most clear and spooly-then you see it all.

thanks for responding!

More
06 Jan 2012 05:20 #19 by Tlcharles
Norman-it's to the far right close to the bathroom door-seems to be a man there.You can see the eyes most clear

More
06 Jan 2012 05:17 #20 by Tlcharles
Please ignore the spelling errors it's late, i'm cross eyed by now and i didn't double check before submitting. :-0

Time to create page: 0.405 seconds

Features