Login

Videos

Strange Image

More
12 Jan 2012 14:58 #1 by Tlcharles
Replied by Tlcharles on topic Re: Strange Image
I'm interested in it all-totally fascinates me!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 Jan 2012 04:41 #2 by tyrstag
Replied by tyrstag on topic Re: Strange Image
I didn't see that one at all, but the one in the really dark spot I circled scared me. I was drawn to it immediately . I couldn't lighten the face myself. I gites I need to do done photoshop tutorials. I'm way more interested in EVP though.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tlcharles

More
12 Jan 2012 04:31 #3 by Tlcharles
Hi kara I'm trying to see what you circled but its dark and I just can't quite make it out-just faces? large? I have marked what i was talking about in my pics below. i tried to brighten them up also. The first one is the guy i see very clearly (strange appearence) the second is what I see almost directly behind him-looks like a womans face and all the way down sort looks like legs.
Attachments:

More
11 Jan 2012 07:25 - 11 Jan 2012 07:26 #4 by tyrstag
Replied by tyrstag on topic Re: Strange Image
Ok. I hope you don't mind, but I put your pictures on my computer.

So in the original picture, we see the little guy, circled in green. I get nearly nothing from him, other than he might help you find stuff you loose.

It's the red guy that initially caught my attention. And he scares the hell out of me. I don't think he'll punch you in the face or anything, but I think he's angry and you may want to do something about him. Soon.

There is a sharpened image of him.
Attachments:
Last edit: 11 Jan 2012 07:26 by tyrstag.

More
11 Jan 2012 03:56 #5 by Tlcharles
Oops I mean Kara sorry

More
11 Jan 2012 03:56 #6 by Tlcharles
Lara-what are seeing or seeing there?

More
11 Jan 2012 03:54 #7 by Tlcharles
Kara-what are you seeing or sensing there?

More
11 Jan 2012 03:52 #8 by Tlcharles
Yes sort of does to me too-where that photo was taken I have an antique halltree there-I never like to bring old or antique items in my house because I usually get strange vibes but it came from my aunt and I didn't realize when she got it that it was an antique-I still love it though it's been in our family about 20 years now. :-)

More
11 Jan 2012 03:46 #9 by Tlcharles
I continue to hear and see things but I want to get some serious equipment to do a thorough investigation.
After catching that image I'm not going to lie my heart pounds a little heavy every night when I pass by that spot. I tend to not be afraid of things but his image freaked me out a little. I have done a few short evp type sessions and the spirit box type investigations and there has been a few strange things that have come up-the name Mandy keeps being repeated again and again but I've never sensed or really seen a female except in this photo-I feel like there is a different type of image almost directly behind the man that appears to be a woman. I see a head and what looks to be legs-once a friend and I were just messing around with recorders and we heard the name Braxton which kind of tripped us out because that is her dogs name and he was there that night. I am very interested in checking more into the things going on here I just think I need the proper equipment to do that. I have always felt I could sense or feel things a little more than normal. I have felt and heard things most of my life but the picture an the morning I saw the man in my room is probably the strongest or most intense situations I've been in. I really do appreciate everyone's feedback because I'm pretty use to people thinking I'm just imagining things. I'm so glad I found this site!!!!!

Thanks everyone really thank you so much!

• WBK Paranormal
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
10 Jan 2012 16:51 #10 by WBK Paranormal
Replied by WBK Paranormal on topic Re: Strange Image
I can see a shape but am not sure what to make of it. Def an interesting image!

Time to create page: 0.404 seconds

Features