Login

Videos

don't know what this is

• Grupo Alpha
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
19 Sep 2011 22:26 #21 by Grupo Alpha
Replied by Grupo Alpha on topic Re: don't know what this is

Amanda_O wrote: I can't tell you what it is but I can tell you it isn't. There's no data because its not a digital image. It's old school 35mm film. I wish to god I had the negatives :(. It isn't smoke of any kind because we are actually on a dirt road with no one else but me and the driver. Both are non smokers and the vehicle had no exhaust issues. Whatever it is it was not in view at the time the pic was taken and only showed when the film was developed.

In this case inexplicabe. Anyway, it's a shame that you may have no data with which to certify that fact.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
19 Sep 2011 03:28 #22 by SchmidtTalker
Wow. That is scary. O_O

More
19 Sep 2011 00:18 #23 by Amanda_O
I can't tell you what it is but I can tell you it isn't. There's no data because its not a digital image. It's old school 35mm film. I wish to god I had the negatives :(. It isn't smoke of any kind because we are actually on a dirt road with no one else but me and the driver. Both are non smokers and the vehicle had no exhaust issues. Whatever it is it was not in view at the time the pic was taken and only showed when the film was developed.

• Grupo Alpha
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
18 Sep 2011 22:31 #24 by Grupo Alpha
Replied by Grupo Alpha on topic Re: don't know what this is
Well man, I honestly do not see the original image and EXIF information of it, I would not give a conclusive opinion. Looks like maybe smoke a cigar? a hug

More
18 Sep 2011 16:18 #25 by Amanda_O
Discuss photo: don't know what this is

don\'t know what this is

Details
by Amanda_O 13 years ago
in Ghostly Images
This was taken at a plantation after dark. It was a June evening so it wasn\'t a...
0 0

Time to create page: 0.479 seconds

Features