Login

Videos

don't know what this is

More
22 Sep 2011 00:30 - 22 Sep 2011 00:31 #11 by Khateyes
Noob here

I have a few of these photo's, when I saw them I immediately said, spirits.

I will upload them when I can find them, digital.

One, in Alaska outside sunny day, no one smoking nearby.

Another, in my living room at Christmas, no smoking or anything else like that.

Both photo's I believe I have ones taken immediately before and after that are clear. Taken with a Canon digital camera.

Cheers, Kat:)
Last edit: 22 Sep 2011 00:31 by Khateyes. Reason: spelling

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Grupo Alpha
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
21 Sep 2011 23:08 #12 by Grupo Alpha
Replied by Grupo Alpha on topic Re: don't know what this is
It's a shame about the accident. In short, we look forward to hearing the EVP. a hug

More
21 Sep 2011 06:21 - 21 Sep 2011 06:22 #13 by Amanda_O
My original pics unfortunately were lost when my desk fell off of a truck during a move from Florida to Arkansas..along with my negatives. There's no differences that I can see in the uploaded version and the hard copy and whatever showed up on the pic was in the negative as well.
I still can't figure out how to upload the recordings to this site. I have the original files and snips of evp. Maybe that'd tell you more than this pic does. I can tell you with the evp it is intelligent and answered questions.
Last edit: 21 Sep 2011 06:22 by Amanda_O.

• Grupo Alpha
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
20 Sep 2011 23:12 #14 by Grupo Alpha

Amanda_O wrote: I didn't think they were. I still recommend a trip out there. I'm not upset but I did feel maybe it was best to clarify I'm not a ghost hunter that goes for proof...

Hi Amanda! Sorry if I upset you I told you it was not our intention. My English is still not too good. What I meant is that the picture is really weird considering the data you comment.

We tend to look at original photos and what I say is that if you had the photo and you could send us, we could reach a better conclusion.

Sorry again and thank you very much for sharing that image.

lucky friend

• Grupo Alpha
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
20 Sep 2011 23:08 #15 by Grupo Alpha

TressesOfNephthys wrote: Amanda, Groupo Alpha is from Spain. There may be a little language barrier issue going on here. So cool off, have fun, enjoy. No one is attacking you.

Tresses Thanks! Language plays tricks on us sometimes

More
20 Sep 2011 00:43 #16 by Amanda_O
I was hoping to get a sunset shot of some of the trees. They have vines and stuff tangles in them and it looked really cool. Unfortunately you can't see it.. I to this day do not own a digi camera and prefer film. Guess I'm retro....

More
20 Sep 2011 00:40 #17 by Wes_Forsythe
It is always hard to validate mists in the foreground of a photo. A camera flash can do really funky things outdoors with even simple water vapor/dew in the air.

Quick question: Help us understand why the photo was taken. People waste digital snaps all the time because they are free. Film that has to be developed is usually used more conservatively. This appears that without the mist it would have been a random photo of a dark tree line. What where you taking a picture of?

More
20 Sep 2011 00:28 #18 by Amanda_O
I didn't think they were. I still recommend a trip out there. I'm not upset but I did feel maybe it was best to clarify I'm not a ghost hunter that goes for proof...

More
19 Sep 2011 23:51 #19 by Tresses Of Nephthys
Amanda, Groupo Alpha is from Spain. There may be a little language barrier issue going on here. So cool off, have fun, enjoy. No one is attacking you.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Grupo Alpha

More
19 Sep 2011 23:33 #20 by Amanda_O
certify? Why would I need to do that? Maybe I need to clear something up. I am not one of those who feels the need to validate anything. I posted it because it's interesting..nothing more. What I can do is tell you that if you go to this place (KIngsley Plantation in the Jacksonville Florida area close to Mayport Navel Base on Blount Island) You definitely will walk away with at least some evp and most likely some weird photos (if your camera will work there..sometimes power drains happen and the equipment won't come back up until you leave the area and are well down the road).
You want proof..over the years I have found the best way is to go there..do that for yourself.
BTW..when this photo was taken my 20 dollar wal-mart camera took it. A person I took out there had a very nice nikkon digital and brought her husbands cannon too. Neither would work and most of the film in my camera was really shot even though we bought it brand new. Interesting thing about that is they worked everywhere else...at IHOP, the beach..my apartment....just not there.

With that being said I wish I knew how to upload the evp I have from there to this site. Maybe that would certify that there is definitely something to what I posted. All else fails go there yourself..I really recommend it. Best time to catch something is between the end of may and about the 3rd week of august. There are park rangers that patrol but as long as you don't try to climb fences or do anything stupid they're cool..and have tales of their own.

Time to create page: 0.485 seconds

Features