Login

Videos

don't know what this is

More
25 Sep 2011 23:48 #1 by Amanda_O
there is one in my photos that was taken around the same time. It too looks weird. Most of the roll didn't come out at all. It could've been the film maybe..but I don't know. I seriously recommend a trip down there for those who can do that. Wait until around June...that's when things seem to be really active. Been out there in November..not one thing. The place even feels empty.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
24 Sep 2011 14:50 #2 by mistressmyra
Breezy? Hmmmm, that complicates things. ;)

I know you weren't trying to get that photo, but really wish I could see the negatives and the ones before and after that one.

It's still a really good pic tho.

More
24 Sep 2011 14:40 #3 by Amanda_O
No not swampy really. The sun was below the horizon line. There is a river around in the area and I wish I had the negatives. This was captured in Florida and we were on an island...but with a continuous breeze I fail to see how water vapor could be so dense.

More
24 Sep 2011 14:11 #4 by mistressmyra
Hi Amanda,

It's a really cool photo, but without seeing the negatives, I'd say water vapor. Swampy area? You said around sunset?

--Tyrstag

More
24 Sep 2011 09:53 #5 by Amanda_O
because I am aiming up..not straight ahead. The brightest part in mirror on my upper arm is part of the flash. I was getting a shot of some neat tangles of vine in the trees..but this is what showed instead. Also this is a part of a State Historical site so there aren't any fires allowed. The place is routinely patrolled...lots of people want to break into the plantation it's self after dark to ghost hunt..or to vandalize. I know what I think this is..but I like to get other opinions.

More
23 Sep 2011 20:48 #6 by Jersey Paranormal Spirit Society
i am a little confused how come i dont see any reflecting flash in the side view mirror?

More
23 Sep 2011 19:44 #7 by Amanda_O
no one smoking anything at all. the night was clear, no fog and relatively low humidity. Besides, to be anything like cigarette smoke it'd have to be extremely dense and you aren't going to get anything like the concentration of smoke like that outside unless you have a lot of people smoking. If you look at the pic you can see I am actually in a vehicle. It's a dark dirt road.

More
23 Sep 2011 13:57 #8 by polarice7000
Certainly, I would not know to tell you, Sera smoke a cigarette? Fog? The picture is somewhat incomplete .. regards

-Gabriel

More
22 Sep 2011 04:00 #9 by Amanda_O

Grupo Alpha wrote: It's a shame about the accident. In short, we look forward to hearing the EVP. a hug

if I can figure out how to upload them........:(

More
22 Sep 2011 00:49 #10 by Tresses Of Nephthys

Khateyes wrote: Noob here

I have a few of these photo's, when I saw them I immediately said, spirits.

I will upload them when I can find them, digital.

One, in Alaska outside sunny day, no one smoking nearby.

Another, in my living room at Christmas, no smoking or anything else like that.

Both photo's I believe I have ones taken immediately before and after that are clear. Taken with a Canon digital camera.

Cheers, Kat:)

Can't wait to see, Kat :) And welcome to GnH!

Time to create page: 0.483 seconds

Features