Login

Videos

orb and scratches

More
01 Mar 2012 22:36 #21 by BillyJo
Replied by BillyJo on topic Re: orb and scratches
Sweet! I will look for the live feed...can't wait. I loved the one BHPI put on...very professional guys and they advertise 'Gummi Worms'

Looked up the cemetary! WOW! I would love to photograph that place. Or just be on the location. Screaming children and large black figures are definitely interesting!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
01 Mar 2012 22:28 #22 by ghostman50
Replied by ghostman50 on topic Re: orb and scratches
to date we have conducted 150 investagations homes schools cematarys hoospitals were going to start broadcasting live streams soon ill keep you informed on that hoping i can send our feeds here im going to look into that

More
01 Mar 2012 22:20 #23 by BillyJo
I will do that! I took a picture of a fire one time that had a full face in the fire...I showed skeptics and they were believers.

So how many investigations do you go on?

More
01 Mar 2012 22:10 #24 by ghostman50
Replied by ghostman50 on topic Re: orb and scratches
thank you billy jo that really stood out when i saw it had to shake my head a few times lol as far as the scratches yes you have to have a strong will to deal with it when it happens not a plesent feeling this cematary is very active if you google montrose cematary from darlington south carliona it will tell you the history behind this place long story straight many years ago a seriel killer was loose he was killing young children and dumping there boodies in this cematary

More
01 Mar 2012 22:04 #25 by BillyJo
I don't even have to zoom in to see the face...Nice.

Unexplained scratches scare the crap out of me. That's something I couldn't handle.

More
01 Mar 2012 20:25 #26 by ghostman50
orb and scratches was created by ghostman50

this pic was taken at montrose cematary while investagting a group of people stopped by and asked if they could take a pic with one of our investagtors if you look at the young man that has his hand up you will dee what im talking about if you zoom in it takes form of a face 2nd pic shows one of our investagators that got scratched.
Attachments:

Time to create page: 0.414 seconds

Features