Login

Videos

orb and scratches

More
02 Mar 2012 20:52 #11 by ghostman50
Replied by ghostman50 on topic Re: orb and scratches
Agree 100 percent well stated peek a boo

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
02 Mar 2012 20:48 #12 by Peek-A-Boo
Replied by Peek-A-Boo on topic Re: orb and scratches
personal experiences that have touches, scratches, odd light sources and experienced by one or more people needs to be taken as 98% possible. Documenting on camera is more difficult to capture at time of happening so we need to trust the person or people stating experiences. Why investigate if your not open to odd occurrences being fact? Seems kinda pointless

More
02 Mar 2012 20:35 #13 by Tresses Of Nephthys
Deep breaths, guys, deep breaths. :)

More
02 Mar 2012 20:34 #14 by crystalcross
Replied by crystalcross on topic Re: orb and scratches
As I said, the topic of ORBS tends to spark a lot of passionate opinions on either side of it. That may well end up to be the LAST topic that investigators come into agreement on.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tresses Of Nephthys

More
02 Mar 2012 20:31 #15 by ghostman50
no offense josh but everything seems like dust to you to many things happen there that night that just cant be explained but i think you for your input

More
02 Mar 2012 19:14 #16 by BHPI Josh
Replied by BHPI Josh on topic Re: orb and scratches
To me it appears to be dust or moisture.

More
02 Mar 2012 03:15 #17 by ghostman50
Never had heard of anything like that it is a old civil war cematary but this being the south I woukdnt doubt that sonethung like that could have taken place what had happen at that time there was a seriel killer that was killing young children and dumping there bodies there it just happen to be the black man that was doing this if you google montrose cematary in darlington sc it will tell you the history

More
02 Mar 2012 02:34 #18 by Tresses Of Nephthys
Was there a lynching at that tree by any chance? When I hear haunted tree, black man, 1950s/60s and the south, I can't help but to think KKK involvement or some similar sinister involvement.

More
02 Mar 2012 01:43 #19 by ghostman50
lol an owl well there are some in there as far as the scratches its a very active place . here is some info on this cematary

I can confirm that at this cemetery location, there is a small girls voice that did ask us as we were investigating if we could tell her mom if we were going to be nice, or something similar to that, but was definitely asking us to tell her mommy something. As to unconfirmed reports of a large black man that killed children in this cemetery in the 50's or 60's, there is a tree in the back of the cemetery that does give off electromagnetic readings every time you get near it, and when i spoke near it to the spirit that may or not have been there, I was scratched on the stomach, with three parallel scratches. This tree does give off electromagnetic readings no mater what time of the day or night. I can also confirm hearing a loud primal scream from a female, when there were no female investigators present during the investigation. Another interesting phenomenon is that in front of the main cemetery stone with the names on it, we attempted to take numerous photos, and found that in nearly seventy percent of the photos taken, the actual pictures came out absolutely black, as if nothing could be seen at all. The pictures were as if the camera flash could not penetrate the darkness, even though we could easily confirm the flash going off with our own eyes.
This cemetery has given electronic evidence of being a deeply haunted place, with EVP's containing children's voices, and the voices actually asking a question of the investigators. There is also electromagnetic evidence in several places, which can always be confirmed with K2 and Tri-Field meters. And most of all, there is photographic evidence of some kind of roaming, and, at times, fierce energy, as photos have revealed ectoplasm, and strange lights in the darkness where no lights were. Orbs were numerous, and multicolored, but since they are often doubted, I do not speak of them as evidence of the energy there.
All in all, the cemetery is a place that will give evidence of its haunted past every time one goes there with scentific meters and instruments.

More
02 Mar 2012 01:14 #20 by Tresses Of Nephthys
Yeesh! Lots of scratch pics on here lately. Be careful!

And the orb looks like an owl, lol.

Time to create page: 0.394 seconds

Features