Login

Videos

orb and scratches

More
02 Mar 2012 22:46 #1 by ghostman50
Replied by ghostman50 on topic Re: orb and scratches
yes your right about one thing bc this was in conjuction with many personal experiences with this case in general

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
02 Mar 2012 22:38 #2 by kctkd
Replied by kctkd on topic Re: orb and scratches
I just to step in and agree with your stance on saying that it not or cannot provide it as evedince. As you can see it is very opinionated. I write off orbs as nothing but dust unless it is in conjunction with a personal experience, but I have never called it evidence either. I think you and BHPI have and are doing a great job and enjoyef watching you do your live investigations. I hope you enjoy MCPRS do our first live investigation tonight.

More
02 Mar 2012 22:37 #3 by Peek-A-Boo
Replied by Peek-A-Boo on topic Re: orb and scratches
as far as my post goes, it was a general statement directed at no specific person.

More
02 Mar 2012 22:27 #4 by BHPI Josh
Replied by BHPI Josh on topic Re: orb and scratches
Want to touch on a couple things here because it seems I'm getting some sort of crappy reputation here. First off, I'm offering my opinion based on what I've experienced. I never claim it to be fact, simply an opinion. Secondly, I've never said anything about not believing personal experiences. I simply state they are just that, experiences and I don't consider them proof unless they can be documented thoroughly. BHPI members, myself included, have had many of these types of experiences that cannot be documented. We will explain them to clients and then proceed to let them know we cannot document it and do not consider it proof. We do trust our investigators and I've never called someones personal experiences fake or ever wanted to imply that.

More
02 Mar 2012 21:43 #5 by crystalcross
Replied by crystalcross on topic Re: orb and scratches
Yeah I know how that is. Sometimes its difficult to plan every photo. Plus the external flash takes a good deal of setup time. Not something that we have a luxury of in every investigation.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Peek-A-Boo

More
02 Mar 2012 21:26 #6 by ghostman50
sure i could try that and i have tried it in the past very helpful it was just a last min photo but right after that is when one of our investagtors got scratched there was alot going on that night

More
02 Mar 2012 21:12 #7 by crystalcross
Replied by crystalcross on topic Re: orb and scratches
I think one thing you can do on your next trip to minimize the scrutiny is to use a camera which allows for an external flash.

If you set up a camera in this configuration:

The likelihood of a flash based orb will be GREATLY minimized.
Attachments:

More
02 Mar 2012 21:11 #8 by ghostman50
darlington sc sry lol

More
02 Mar 2012 21:11 #9 by ghostman50
thank you Norman yes we will be going back next month sometime ill let ya know we will be doing a live feed if you google montrose cematary in darlington dc it will give you history of the place very active cematary love invetagating there

• norman glasser
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
02 Mar 2012 20:55 #10 by norman glasser
Replied by norman glasser on topic Re: orb and scratches
the pictures are great the scratches scare the hell out of me are you going back?

Time to create page: 0.409 seconds

Features