Login

Videos

Orbs - not paranormal?

More
29 Feb 2012 20:11 #31 by BHPI Josh
I just know that I can go to my couch in total darkness, hit the cushion, snap a photo and get what people call orbs. The way my group and I go about our business is that if we can re-create, we throw it out. Study results can be skewed anyway you want them. In that sense, Norman is correct. Results are reliant on the person/group that announces them. We don't conduct studies, we go on a case by case basis. We have yet to see an Orb that we cannot explain. Visual pareidolia coupled with wanting to find something paranormal causes too many false positives. Also, "orbs" on video in night shot or zero lux are deceiving. Air currents moving dust particles create so many shots of "orbs" flying and changing direction. We have seen so many of these on our own video clips. Small wind currents will move dust all over the place. Just another opinion.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• norman glasser
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
29 Feb 2012 20:06 #32 by norman glasser
Replied by norman glasser on topic Re: Orbs - not paranormal?
Is this a discussion or a jury and are you the judge.

More
29 Feb 2012 19:59 #33 by kctkd
Replied by kctkd on topic Re: Orbs - not paranormal?
.01% is or cannot be explained by science. Isn't that why we have people doing paranormal investigating? To find answers for themselves because they don't believe everything they were taught or read. Great response Mr. Glasser!!

More
29 Feb 2012 19:56 #34 by Peek-A-Boo
Norman: "I have also done a independent study not for science but for myself over the years and my findings are different" can you post your research for us to see?

• norman glasser
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
29 Feb 2012 19:51 #35 by norman glasser
Replied by norman glasser on topic Re: Orbs - not paranormal?
I'm sorry science seems to prove or disprove everything it is a big mistake to think science have all the answers because they have been proven over and over again not to have the answers If we were to close our minds we would still be blood letting that was a proven thing way back when. orbs to make a bold statement that they are mere dust or energy because they conducted a study. have not proven anything except they found this in their study. I have also done a independent study not for science but for myself over the years and my findings are different I have found some orbs to have a form of intelligence.I have also conformed some orbs to have faces in them to a point that people have compared photos with such similarities that there were no denying who they were.Just dust or a bug maybe some of the time but not all and to put a percentage down would be a disservice why because there are so many variables to consider were you there when the picture was taken? remember this they were seeing orbs before man could write.

More
29 Feb 2012 19:29 #36 by kctkd
We are in agreement Josh. You said nearly 100% and I said 99.9%. Can't get much closer then that!! :)

More
29 Feb 2012 18:47 #37 by mcprs
Replied by mcprs on topic Re: Orbs - not paranormal?
I have seen them with my own two eyes a few times. They were not in areas thought to be haunted.

More
29 Feb 2012 18:45 #38 by BHPI Josh
I agree with the article completely. Nearly 100% of all orbs are either dust, insects, hair, etc. Even if they are not, energy orbs are completely normal. They exist and can be re-created.

More
29 Feb 2012 17:11 #39 by kctkd
Thank you for providing this informative article. I agree for the most part...99.99% of the "camera" orbs are nothing but dust. You have to considered the location the picture was taken and for that reason most of what i catch is dismissed. What if someone is experiencing a touch, a chill, a voice and so you take a picture and there is an orb next to their ear or arm. That is the .01% that cannot be explained. Then thete are orbs that can be seen with the naked eye, but that is a whole other subject.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Peek-A-Boo

More
29 Feb 2012 16:48 #40 by Peek-A-Boo
no takers on this theory?

Time to create page: 0.437 seconds

Features