Login

Videos

Orbs - not paranormal?

More
06 Mar 2012 05:37 #21 by Peek-A-Boo
being that Orbs are back in discussion I am bumping this thread back up

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Steven Matrix
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
01 Mar 2012 03:59 #22 by Steven Matrix
Replied by Steven Matrix on topic Re: Orbs - not paranormal?

Peek-A-Boo wrote: "The term orb describes unexpected, typically circular artifacts that occur in flash photography — sometimes with trails indicating motion — especially common with modern compact and ultra-compact digital cameras."

the round "orb" things seem to be explained or debunked 99.9% of the times but the odd shaped, formation type are what seem to be less debunked. When one sees them in person, no flash, no camera what would be the explanation? makes ya go hummm lol

I agree. I do think that 99+% are dust. The last 1%, I have noticed things from faces within the orb to different colors. That 1% is the fillet mignon if you will.

Having said that, I can say that if a spirit wants to be photographed, you don't need flash from a cheap digital camera. They will be in the frame with artificial light or not. That's why I use off camera flash when I do use flash. That way, I've eliminated the potential of orbs because quite honestly, I don't want them. If I get them with the camera set up I'm using, that will get my attention.

While I do listen to intuitives on the subject, I will also consider their belief systems on other things. Why? Because belief systems could affect the accuracy of the channeled information they receive.

More
01 Mar 2012 02:34 #23 by irisheyes1223

Q: How can you test if orbs are really paranormal?

A: The orb zone theory has produced a number of questions for those who believe in a paranormal theory of orbs to answer. All of these questions can be easily answered by the orb zone theory. Any alternative paranormal theory must answer them satisfactorily too. They are:

why orbs are so much more common on (though not exclusive to) digital cameras than film cameras
why the vast majority of orbs are white or grey
why the number of orbs seen is affected by the depth of field of a camera lens
why you can take photos of orbs in front of backgrounds too close to be in focus
why some orbs are truncated on the edges of some photos
why orbs never exceed about one tenth of the frame size
why orbs are always in front of the many varied subjects in orb photos
why some cameras always produce odd-shaped orbs (such as diamond shape)

check out the link and read it. It is a good read also i am re-posting what i said eariler on another form.....

ok i agreed with you but i also disagree. I think it has to due with what the orb looks like. so lets break this down a bit....

What are Spirits?
A spirit is a form of energy generally invisible to the human eye. These spirits have an identity or name. They contain a program, intent and information. If seen by the human eye spirits most commonly appear as balls of energy. Sometimes these lights will pulse like a heartbeat. I'm more inclined to think that spirits of the dead trapped on the earth bound plain are the ones that more frequently pulse like a heartbeat.These balls of light contain information in a spiritual format. The information within the spirit ball or orb is its identity and its name is its purpose and visa-versa.Not all spirits appear as balls of light, some appear in other forms. Some exist or transform as elongated shapes that appear to have wings and move very quickly. Some orbs can link themselves to other orbs and move in unison with the lead orb. Many orbs can join directly with other spirits. Some spirits appear as a cloud or mist and some appear in shapes like flames. These spirit balls exist in a wide range of spiritual frequencies just as the light spectrum does. These balls of energy can be combined with mortal living creatures to produce various effects. Spirits are normally invisible to the human eye but some animals like birds, cats, and dogs can sometimes see the energy or spirit balls. Certain species of birds are the most sensitive to the spirits and on occasion may even chase after a tiny spirit ball as they would a bug. Occasionally some people can see spirit balls out of the corners of their eyes. Psychic's can see certain energy balls in certain spiritual frequencies but usually not all of them. When God the Creator created Adam and Eve He placed a spirit within the body of Adam to begin the process of conditioning Adam's spirit to the world around him. When God took a rib from Adam and made Eve from it the human spirit had all ready been conditioned within Adam for many years.

So my theory on orbs is if it is see-through it is probably dust. If it is more oval and in color and/or in motion I BELIEVE to be energy/spirit. If you are getting orbs/energy balls and also getting some other type of evidence to back it up then I BELIEVE you have made contact.

More
01 Mar 2012 02:30 #24 by kctkd
Replied by kctkd on topic Re: Orbs - not paranormal?
Wow....what a fun topic for today. You would have thought we were talkung about religon or politics with all the different point of views. I for one am glad we have a site like this to where we can discuss topics openly without others being judgemental. Thank you crystal cross for bringing us together!! :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: irisheyes1223

More
01 Mar 2012 02:14 #25 by ghostman50
Good point very well spoken
The following user(s) said Thank You: Peek-A-Boo

More
01 Mar 2012 01:41 #26 by Peek-A-Boo
"The term orb describes unexpected, typically circular artifacts that occur in flash photography — sometimes with trails indicating motion — especially common with modern compact and ultra-compact digital cameras."

the round "orb" things seem to be explained or debunked 99.9% of the times but the odd shaped, formation type are what seem to be less debunked. When one sees them in person, no flash, no camera what would be the explanation? makes ya go hummm lol

More
29 Feb 2012 20:25 #27 by kctkd
Replied by kctkd on topic Re: Orbs - not paranormal?
It's great that we all have different views and opinions on things. That just goes to show that all things cannot be 100% explained and that we all try to not be the "norm" I hope there is a day where we could all get together and celebrate are differences. Maybe at billyjo's place!!

More
29 Feb 2012 20:20 #28 by BHPI Josh
One other thing, myself and BHPI(the group I'm representing) are open minded. If we can be shown something we cannot explain, then awesome! We aren't trying to group stuff that we haven't seen in this group. We only speak on what we have seen and what our experiences are and have shown.

More
29 Feb 2012 20:15 #29 by Peek-A-Boo

norman glasser wrote: Is this a discussion or a jury and are you the judge.

you stated you did research debunking the theory I posted and just wanted to read your views. Sorry if that was wrong of me

More
29 Feb 2012 20:13 #30 by ghostman50
I'm with you on this one norman

Time to create page: 2.128 seconds

Features