Login

Videos

Orbs - not paranormal?

More
15 Mar 2012 23:26 #1 by kitty
Replied by kitty on topic Re: Orbs - not paranormal?
i never gave orbs much credibility in photos - my perspective on orbs changed when i saw a large - 8 inches in diameter - glowing orb in my living room that moved quickly across the room

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 Mar 2012 23:08 #2 by iburyem
Replied by iburyem on topic Re: Orbs - not paranormal?
I'm not really a believer in orbs. I do believe in light anomalies, which you see with your naked eye.

There are lots of "orbs" especially with digital cameras , just my opinion.

I showed my moving "orb" pictures with Paul Bradford GHI (Ghost Hunters International) and he agreed with me they were lint/hair in the photos.

I always love to get feed back from other people on anything I find honestly, its good to get feedback it keeps other possibilities open that you may not of seen otherwise.

• norman glasser
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
15 Mar 2012 22:02 #3 by norman glasser
Replied by norman glasser on topic Re: Orbs - not paranormal?
that clears alot of things up for me wish I could of been there thanks for sharing this with us.

More
15 Mar 2012 21:09 #4 by irisheyes1223
this past weekend i was at the lost limbs event and met Britt Griffith and he share in his lecture somethings on orbs here are the pictures he showed in his lecture and i thought i would share these with you.

First picture: Dust orbs
Second picture: insects
Third picture: moisture orbs
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tresses Of Nephthys, grandmaducky

More
09 Mar 2012 02:54 #5 by BHPI Josh

norman glasser wrote: It would be nice to pick a sterile enviroment when you start looking for spirit I feel its like fishing some can buy the best equipment and gear money can buy and go buy the book on how to fish. and come back empty handed, others can take a cane pole and catch fish. you can criticize the guy with the cane pole and tell him what he is doing wrong but at the end of the day who is eating fish? there is so much more then a picture or a recording of a voice and if that is all you are after then you don't get it.

I want to make it clear that I wasn't criticizing anyone. How you investigate is your own deal. When I post an opinion it's not a slight or attempt at discrediting anyone. If you feel that way, then you're looking a little too hard into replies.

More
09 Mar 2012 01:48 #6 by Peek-A-Boo

kitty wrote: there are bits of dust and then there is the large glowing ball that comes out of the kithchen shoots across the living room and goes into the bathroom never to be seen again - oh and this happened while i was discussing with my husband that maybe our apt is haunted

was that seen with your eyes as well as caught on camera? If so, personal experiences trump speculation IMHO

More
09 Mar 2012 01:26 #7 by kitty
Replied by kitty on topic Re: Orbs - not paranormal?
there are bits of dust and then there is the large glowing ball that comes out of the kithchen shoots across the living room and goes into the bathroom never to be seen again - oh and this happened while i was discussing with my husband that maybe our apt is haunted

More
08 Mar 2012 22:52 #8 by ghostman50
Seems like we're all going to be on the orb subject for a while lol everyone has there own oppions on this here is mine for the most part most so called orbs are going to be dust dew many things that can be debunked alot of people take pics and bam there it is gotta be an orb lol there are so many things you have to look at when trying to look at these things I do believe there are forms of energy that just can't be explained when I'm taking pics and look over them I like documenting everything thing that's going on at that time wind temp surroundings ext now if I can match a let's say an orb with personal experiences at the time the pic was taken then you can try to put the peices together then it becomes more then dust one thing I like about this site is everyone gives there own oppions and thoughts on everything here it's all gojd for the field whether someone is right or wrong

More
08 Mar 2012 22:36 - 08 Mar 2012 22:36 #9 by Peek-A-Boo
when you do a search "Orbs, images" there are hundreds of photos that look like the ones posted on other threads here. In that case it gives credibility to Josh's posts. Capturing an entity is extremely rare and IMO would not be almost perfect shaped or circles.
Last edit: 08 Mar 2012 22:36 by Peek-A-Boo.

• norman glasser
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
08 Mar 2012 22:35 #10 by norman glasser
Replied by norman glasser on topic Re: Orbs - not paranormal?
It would be nice to pick a sterile enviroment when you start looking for spirit I feel its like fishing some can buy the best equipment and gear money can buy and go buy the book on how to fish. and come back empty handed, others can take a cane pole and catch fish. you can criticize the guy with the cane pole and tell him what he is doing wrong but at the end of the day who is eating fish? there is so much more then a picture or a recording of a voice and if that is all you are after then you don't get it.

Time to create page: 0.467 seconds

Features