Login

Videos

Door Moves on its own!

More
13 Jun 2011 02:29 #21 by ParanormalEXP.com
We also saw what looked like a white round glow shoot out from the area of the door to the left side of the screen. We have an EVP on our site where he came back into the room and asked if "she" (who is reportedly seen by the family all the time) had moved the door and she says, "yes.....yes.....got you!" as Marcus speaks. Check it out at and let us know what you think!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 Jun 2011 02:24 #22 by shanwvr88
Nice video. I thought I saw something resembling an orb in the upper left area of the video at one point. Did the person that walked out and then back in take any readings while this was happening ie emf, evp, temp?

More
13 Jun 2011 02:23 - 13 Jun 2011 02:33 #23 by ParanormalEXP.com
Yes, I was the one watching the monitors while it happened fully convinced it had been him who moved it. He said he had heard a small shuffling sound while he had his back turned towards the room. He was holding up something to the lightbulb fixture that is said to glow despite there being no bulb or electricity. After coming out of the closet, he asked if they could move the door again. After it didn't, he came to the kitchen to ask me what had happened. I had informed him that the door had moved quite a bit when, in fact, he thought it had perhaps moved a inch or so. Three of us tried to recreate the door moving from the angle he was in but couldn't. Plus, there was no door knob on the door.
Last edit: 13 Jun 2011 02:33 by ParanormalEXP.com.

More
13 Jun 2011 01:16 #24 by crystalcross
Replied by crystalcross on topic Door Moves on its own!
Very interesting video. Was there a camera in the hall as well? I see the person that was in the video stood just outside the door, did he see anything while this was happening? You can see him through the crack of the door on the side of the hinge.

More
13 Jun 2011 00:53 #25 by ParanormalEXP.com
Discuss video: Door Moves on its own!

5/9/2011 - Los Angeles Residential Investigation IR camera: Marcus was investigating a closet where an apparition of a girl was reported to enter. In addition, it was reported that the door would move by itself and the light inside the closet would turn on and off, even though the socket is broken and no light bulb is present. In the video, Marcus reaches up to pull the light switch and the door appears to close behind him. While in there, he said he heard a small shuffling sound. After exiting the closet, he requests for the door to move again, which doesn't. After reviewing the footage, he realized that the door had moved a lot more than he thought at the time. Our team of investigators tried to recreate the movement of the door by pulling from the inside and the top of the door. Due to the weight of the door, the angle, and the height of the carpet (high pile), we were unsuccessful in our attempts.

Media type
1:32
Door Moves on its own!

Door Moves on its own!

Details
by ParanormalEXP.com 13 years ago
in Personal Experiences
5/9/2011 - Los Angeles Residential Investigation IR camera: Marcus was investiga...
0 0

Time to create page: 1.379 seconds

Features