8. Pioneer Park, San Diego CA
9. Star of India, San Diego CA
10. Hotel Coronado, San Diego CA
11. Private Residence Séance, San Diego CA
12. Forest Lawn Long Beach, Long Beach CA
13. Signal Hill Cemetery, Signal Hill CA
14. Hollywood Forever Cemetery, Hollywood CA
15. Bachelors Grove Cemetery, Rubio Woods Forest Preserve IL

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 Jun 2011 17:08 #12 by intuitivegal27
That is too cool!! How long have you guys been investigating haunted locations?

More
14 Jun 2011 17:03 #13 by ParanormalEXP.com
As for myself, I was watching the monitors in the kitchen the entire time. Nothing is reported to happen there but I did hear tapping on the wall that's adjacent to the demonic presence room. The son had said that was a common occurrence. Also, as we did a preliminary walk through of the house, I couldn't feel anything strange in any of the room with the exception of that one room. We all felt a heavy and strange feeling in there.

More
14 Jun 2011 17:00 #14 by ParanormalEXP.com
searchursoul: Trust me, I thought it was iffy too. I swore up and down that he moved it. But, we couldn't recreate it between myself and three guys.

intuitivegal27: No draft since we closed all windows. Also, the carpet was high pile so you pretty much had to push or pull the closet door to close. A draft would have been impossible to move it.

More
14 Jun 2011 16:58 #15 by ParanormalEXP.com
Unfortunately, we only had 4 IR cameras and they were all set up in the areas in which paranormal activity was said to occur. We did have one camera that was pointed from the living room to the hallway, though. The homeowner had reported seeing a woman cross that hallway a lot. We didn't get anything though. All the rooms are actually quite small, especially the room in which a demonic presence was supposedly seen. I don't even know how a bed fits in there!

Here's a screenshot of the camera setup:
Top Left is facing the hallway and the door leading the room with the moving closet door

Top right is the living room

Bottom left is the closet door bedroom

Bottom right is the the room where a demonic presence was seen by the son

More
14 Jun 2011 15:36 #16 by intuitivegal27
That was an amazing video!! :) So there was no draft coming from anywhere that could make that door just move?

More
14 Jun 2011 15:02 #17 by searchursoul
This video is intriguing for sure. However unless there was a video capturing the guy outside the door, I'd have to say its still iffy. But the unexplained orbs that fly around quickly are interesting and the evp's are really clear. All in all if its authentic, you caught some really good stuff here.;)

More
14 Jun 2011 13:31 #18 by undertaker1
This is a very interesting video. I would like to see if you had a hallway cam up to see what might have been outside the door when he was out there.

More
13 Jun 2011 02:49 - 13 Jun 2011 02:49 #19 by ParanormalEXP.com
Exactly. That case in itself was probably the most amazing for us. Especially, that we caught EVPs of the names of the daughters that were the source of a lot of the paranormal activity in the house. After the homeowner heard the EVP that says, "Zoe...zoe...where is Mia?" he was shocked because he said his daughter would wake up crying in the middle of the night hearing her name and someone asking for her other sister. The doctor had said it was all in her head and had been prescribed medication to help her sleep, but they knew there was more to it than that the whole time and we were able to capture it!
Last edit: 13 Jun 2011 02:49 by ParanormalEXP.com.
The following user(s) said Thank You: crystalcross

More
13 Jun 2011 02:37 #20 by shanwvr88
I just listened to the evp and i heard it quite well. Great catch! It's awesome when you get multiple types of evidence at the same time for an occurrence.

Time to create page: 0.992 seconds

Features