Login

Door Moves on its own!

More
11 Feb 2013 19:07 #1 by Maddy
Replied by Maddy on topic Door Moves on its own!
really interesting

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
19 Jan 2012 22:59 #2 by GaryOak92
Replied by GaryOak92 on topic Door Moves on its own!
I don't really trust this since that person is standing RIGHT there.

More
02 Oct 2011 00:21 #3 by Amanda_O
Replied by Amanda_O on topic Re: Door Moves on its own!
I can see there's no door knob and that the closet is pretty small. I am curious of all who went on this investigation did a walk through before doing any evidence gathering.

More
02 Oct 2011 00:19 #4 by zeptember
wow u did allot of investigation near me, I live near the San Fernando Cemetery and they say that is a haunted one but I don't know because it closes at night so there is no way to get in,,hey if you ever have a chance there a place up here in Sylmar where I am and there is an old Jewish cemetery next to a new one call Glenn Haven and if u park on the street on natural it moves the car,not sure if you all been there, plus that is where a lot of devil worshiping goes as they say it's called Dexter Park, and we go there on Halloween seen a few people all dressed dark walking around we ask no questions we took off, so they say that cemetery is haunted but the old cemetery at night, it's a open one new one as well,, just no one is there and yo ur all alone in the dark on a hill...so if you guys have time check into that hill:) and do let me know..come to think of it next time I will have to take pics, in the day ofcourse will not go alone in the darn noway..

More
01 Oct 2011 23:20 #5 by MysticTamer
Replied by MysticTamer on topic Door Moves on its own!
Interesting. But without seeing him and what he was doing I am a lil not to sure about it. It was an awsome video but I would need to see more of what he was doing in there.

More
21 Sep 2011 20:33 #6 by ParanormalEXP.com
We absolutely regret not having another camera facing into the closet. Lesson learned on that one. The way we captured this, it would put doubt into anyone's mind. As far as bumping the door, it's impossible. The carpet is high-pile and practically has to be pushed or pulled to make it move.

If you guys are interested in checking out anymore of our stuff, our website is

More
21 Sep 2011 06:11 #7 by osty
Replied by osty on topic Re: Door Moves on its own!

searchursoul wrote: This video is intriguing for sure. However unless there was a video capturing the guy outside the door, I'd have to say its still iffy. But the unexplained orbs that fly around quickly are interesting and the evp's are really clear. All in all if its authentic, you caught some really good stuff here.;)

I got to agree. It is great video but without seeing what is happening behind the door it puts doubt in the mind. Did he just happen to bump the door in a way not tried or what.

More
21 Sep 2011 05:54 #8 by rinsokid
Replied by rinsokid on topic Door Moves on its own!
Interesting video...you guys have been to Bachelors Grove Cemetery...how was that? I'd love to hit some of the places you've been at,I've only been to Gettysburg and Cashtown,PA.

More
05 Sep 2011 00:04 #9 by crystalcross
Replied by crystalcross on topic Door Moves on its own!
Looking forward to seeing some more of your evidence. Hope you'll be posting more soon.

More
14 Jun 2011 17:18 #10 by intuitivegal27
OMG, I so wanted to go into the Whaley House!!! I might try to take a trip there hopefully when I go down there for Thanksgiving to see my mom and I went to the Hotel Del Coronado for lunch one time when I was 12 or 13 and I absolutely loved that place.

Time to create page: 1.182 seconds

Features