Login

Videos

A HAUNTED PHOTO

More
21 Jan 2013 01:50 #11 by Tresses Of Nephthys

Steven Matrix wrote: Interesting.

ditto

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Steven Matrix
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
13 Jan 2013 01:38 #12 by Steven Matrix
Replied by Steven Matrix on topic Re: A HAUNTED PHOTO
Interesting.

More
12 Jan 2013 22:51 - 26 Mar 2013 06:15 #13 by Cotton
A HAUNTED PHOTO was created by Cotton

In 2003 we went to visit a cemetery in Victoria British Columbia Canada. It's best known for its age and number of statues which indeed were interesting. I began taking photos of them all. That evening I was going through all I had taken doing the inevitable, lose that keep this when I came upon the picture of the nun I had taken. Looking at it took my breath away! We all know that statues only have the ability to look inward, no matter how you align yourself with one there is no eye contact possible between you and a statue, ever. Statues do not have dark pupils in which to see with, nor do they have eyelashes or eyebrows. They're lips are usually a soft line with a hint of a smile. They are statues. And to this day when ever I look at the picture of the nun statue I keep telling myself that. It, not she, it is a statue. But always I wonder how She came to be looking right at me as I, through my camera lens looked up into her face.

We went back the next day and I stood in front of her. She stood where she had been, looking inward only. I stepped up to stand where I had been when I took the photo, She paid me no mind, not once did she gaze down at me nor purse hr mouth into the perfect bow mouth she had in the photo....She was a statue.
Attachments:
Last edit: 26 Mar 2013 06:15 by Cotton.

Time to create page: 0.434 seconds

Features