Login

Videos

A HAUNTED PHOTO

More
26 Mar 2013 06:22 #1 by Cotton
Replied by Cotton on topic Re: A HAUNTED PHOTO
I believe her features only truly come out in a photo when I went back she did not look as she did in the picture. Perhaps using 'look' is the wrong word....perhaps she simply didn't/doesn't have the same 'life' projecting from her in her statue form alone.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
26 Mar 2013 06:12 - 26 Mar 2013 06:13 #2 by Cotton
Thank you for the kind appreciation of the photo. I too was mezmirized by her, and though considerable time has now passed-by I am still taken with her at each encounter. It's like she is saying something that I should hear but as yet have not. Perhaps soon.
Last edit: 26 Mar 2013 06:13 by Cotton.

More
25 Mar 2013 21:05 #3 by krissee
Replied by krissee on topic Re: A HAUNTED PHOTO
She is absolutely breathtaking. She peers into your soul i literally stared at this picture for an hour just mesmerized by her look... that was a well taken photograph feel blessed she allowed her features to come through to you

More
16 Mar 2013 20:12 #4 by kirlybab01
Replied by kirlybab01 on topic Re: A HAUNTED PHOTO
very interesting. thanks for sharing

More
02 Feb 2013 23:13 #5 by Cotton
It's been some years now since I visited the cemetery and I don't live there so can't investigate further, but it has always been my thinking that it is that she had been photographed that allowed her features to become more than my naked eye took in when I did go back and look at her after seeing her as she is in the photo when clearing my camera card. Maybe it's the lighting in combination with what cameras can capture. I don't know. I just know I ended up with a very unique photo that most people didn't enjoy seeing when I emailed our trip photos to friends.

More
02 Feb 2013 22:46 #6 by kirlybab01
Replied by kirlybab01 on topic Re: A HAUNTED PHOTO
I wonder if she only comes out with such detail in photos. I would love to see more of her.

More
02 Feb 2013 22:36 #7 by Cotton
Good for you, and she does look like the same statue, your photo also shows she has a cleft chin! She is unusual indeed!

More
29 Jan 2013 01:24 - 29 Jan 2013 01:27 #8 by iburyem
Replied by iburyem on topic Re: A HAUNTED PHOTO
I meant to ask the name of the cemetery, as you are correct, you had posted it in your previous posting.

I believe I located both the statue and the Cemetery Ross Bay, BC. While the photo was at a different angle and obviously a different season ( I like your composition far more) it appears it has the same gaze. It is a beautiful photo.

I did enjoy hearing about your personal experience and love learning something new.

Attachments:
Last edit: 29 Jan 2013 01:27 by iburyem.

More
21 Jan 2013 04:38 #9 by Cotton
The name of the city is Victoria and it's in British Columbia, Canada, and no I have no other photos of her.

More
21 Jan 2013 02:28 #10 by iburyem
Replied by iburyem on topic Re: A HAUNTED PHOTO
That indeed is an interesting observation. Do you remember the name of the cemetery, or the city in which it was located. Further, do you have any additional photos of the statue ?

Time to create page: 0.470 seconds

Features