Login

Videos

Talking to Ghosts

More
25 Jan 2012 22:58 #11 by Peek-A-Boo
Replied by Peek-A-Boo on topic Re: Talking to Ghosts
you don't need to speak, if a Spirit is trying to communicate with you you can have communication by telepathy. You know when you are tired but having a difficult time getting to sleep you think of something relaxing. Well this time think of asking what you can do for the Spirit, this may work for you.
The following user(s) said Thank You: rach411

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
25 Jan 2012 22:44 #12 by rach411
Replied by rach411 on topic Re: Talking to Ghosts
I am confused as to what a shower will do? Are you referring to cleansing? I have never spoken to a ghost before and am not sure I will be able to... the only communication i have had is through dreams. Which are always confusing and never have a answer or an understandable message.

• norman glasser
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
25 Jan 2012 22:39 #13 by norman glasser
Replied by norman glasser on topic Re: Talking to Ghosts
first thing be in control,if you feel out of control take a shower or bath second thing if you are willing to speak to spirit find a calming place and ask to speak you should here a buzzing sound almost like bees tell spirit that you are alive and to slow down until it does refuse the spirit this may take awhile but don't give in and keep shuting spirit off until they slow down before I ever try to speak to spirit I ask them if they are of God and if not begone remember you have the free will. but take the shower this may stop it

• Steven Matrix
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
25 Jan 2012 22:35 #14 by Steven Matrix
Replied by Steven Matrix on topic Re: Talking to Ghosts

TressesOfNephthys wrote: Welcome Tizianablu and Rachael to GnH.

I've never used an evp recorder either but I imagine the communication would go something like you asking some simple questions while running the recorder, then listening back to hear if there are any answers on it. You may also try automatic writing. Just make sure you set up some boundaries first. Say something like, "I invite you to use my arms and hands as a means to communicate but you are not allowed to use any more of me than that."

And what else could be used for writing? Lol. Sorry, but I'm sure you already knew that we dragons are sarcastic beyond the norm.

More
25 Jan 2012 21:42 #15 by Tresses Of Nephthys
Welcome Tizianablu and Rachael to GnH.

I've never used an evp recorder either but I imagine the communication would go something like you asking some simple questions while running the recorder, then listening back to hear if there are any answers on it. You may also try automatic writing. Just make sure you set up some boundaries first. Say something like, "I invite you to use my arms and hands as a means to communicate but you are not allowed to use any more of me than that."

More
25 Jan 2012 21:34 #16 by rach411
Replied by rach411 on topic Re: Talking to Ghosts
I need some help with a communication issue I am having with a spirit that has been following me for a while, and is very very desperate with communicating with me, but I dont know how to even though it seems to think I know very much how. It even has been bothering my daughter nightly and my mom while she lives miles away! She wrote me this email on the 22nd of this month.

Rachael, baby, please don't think im weird or anything. I have never in my life ever felt this feeling that I am feeling right now and I don't want to freak you out. I feel alittle freaked out cause im feeling this. You are not suppose to feel freaked out. There is something that has been trying to communicate with you and you have shut yourself off to it so that is why it is trying to communicate with addison. She is more open to it and Elijah is getting to old and his mind is closing to it. You need to open your communication with it Rachael. I am sitting here at 4:22 in the morning and tears are streaming down my face and I feel something so strong but I am not crying. Im not sure what it is im feeling but its pretty intense, Intense enough to tell you this, even though I feel weird doing it. It means you no harm but you need to find out what it wants or needs soon. Just open up your mind. you use to be open to it but now you close the door. But I was right, addison has been waking up because it has been trying to communicate with her but she doesn't understand it and it's flustrated that is why i am writing this. Wow this is so strange

More
08 Jan 2012 13:03 #17 by kirlybab
Replied by kirlybab on topic Re: Talking to Ghosts
I talk to spirits all the time and have never used EVP.

It is part of my psychic ability.

Welcome. I look forward to getting to know you.

More
08 Jan 2012 04:38 #18 by tizianablu
Replied by tizianablu on topic Re: Talking to Ghosts
If it's not evil and you know the name of the spirit, I would say that it is your spirit guide. They are always with us to protect us and guide us in the right karma way. I bet you have already communicated with this spirit and didn't know it. When they talk to you your mind and conscious will send you messages for example, lets say you tried to make a decision on something and were unsure what to do, but this thought or voice told you to do it this way. This is your spirit guide guiding you. When you don't listen you find you made a mistake or suffered from the choice you made, thats because you didn't listen to the guide. Also try meditation it really works on hearing messages from the spirit guide and for you to develop a physic sense of communication. Let me know if you have any questions.

More
08 Jan 2012 04:16 #19 by RXRom
Replied by RXRom on topic Re: Talking to Ghosts
How would I talk to a shadow ghost without using a EVP? Is there a special way of doing so? I have a ghost or shadow in my house by the name of Woody. No joking around. I know he is here sometimes by his cigarrette smoke. I don't smoke at all. I would like for him to cross over even though he really dosen't bother me at all and I know its not evil.

• Steven Matrix
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
08 Jan 2012 04:16 #20 by Steven Matrix
Replied by Steven Matrix on topic Re: Talking to Ghosts

tizianablu wrote: Having EVP for ghosts talking is the best, but I can hear them without EVP and get their messages across to loved ones. I am also physic and practice white magic (positive and healing magic) I registered because I love this group/website, but also to give feedback. So today I am a new member.

tiziana-blu

Welcome tizianablu, we look forward to seeing your posts.

Time to create page: 0.409 seconds

Features