Login

Videos

Talking to Ghosts

More
26 Jan 2012 01:34 #1 by mot247
Replied by mot247 on topic Re: Talking to Ghosts
Wow! Thank you, TressesOfNephthys, this really explains things for me, and puts it into perspective, for what I have been experiencing my entire life, Thank you! :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
26 Jan 2012 00:18 #2 by Tresses Of Nephthys
If you are attempting to communicate with a spirit, it makes it easier to raise your personal frequency to match theirs more closely. This can be done in lots of ways, some being prayers, chants, lighting candles, etc. Bathing/showering is relaxing and will lower your vibration and thus that is how the bond would break the communication cycle (albeit not permanently).

• Steven Matrix
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
26 Jan 2012 00:16 #3 by Steven Matrix
Replied by Steven Matrix on topic Re: Talking to Ghosts

TressesOfNephthys wrote:

Steven Matrix wrote:

TressesOfNephthys wrote: Welcome Tizianablu and Rachael to GnH.

I've never used an evp recorder either but I imagine the communication would go something like you asking some simple questions while running the recorder, then listening back to hear if there are any answers on it. You may also try automatic writing. Just make sure you set up some boundaries first. Say something like, "I invite you to use my arms and hands as a means to communicate but you are not allowed to use any more of me than that."

And what else could be used for writing? Lol. Sorry, but I'm sure you already knew that we dragons are sarcastic beyond the norm.

Oooooh Steven. Yes, you are very much the dragon and I'm an October Scorpio, and I think the combo makes us get along very well ;)

Lol, I'm a November Scorpio [November 15]; that explains it all!

More
26 Jan 2012 00:13 #4 by mot247
Replied by mot247 on topic Re: Talking to Ghosts
Norman Glasser- I believe what you are saying about the shower breaking the spirit bond. It makes complete sense, and explains what was going on with me as a child, and the strange feelings I felt after showering. It is hard to explain, but your explanation sums it up! Thank you :)

More
26 Jan 2012 00:05 #5 by Tresses Of Nephthys

Steven Matrix wrote:

TressesOfNephthys wrote: Welcome Tizianablu and Rachael to GnH.

I've never used an evp recorder either but I imagine the communication would go something like you asking some simple questions while running the recorder, then listening back to hear if there are any answers on it. You may also try automatic writing. Just make sure you set up some boundaries first. Say something like, "I invite you to use my arms and hands as a means to communicate but you are not allowed to use any more of me than that."

And what else could be used for writing? Lol. Sorry, but I'm sure you already knew that we dragons are sarcastic beyond the norm.

Oooooh Steven. Yes, you are very much the dragon and I'm an October Scorpio, and I think the combo makes us get along very well ;)

More
25 Jan 2012 23:55 #6 by Peek-A-Boo
Replied by Peek-A-Boo on topic Re: Talking to Ghosts

norman glasser wrote: usally spirit will attach themselves to your life energy most of the time when one is depressed or have fear they may get stuck there not by choice showering breaks that bond and release that spirit you are so much stronger then spirit if the shower don't work and you want rid of spirit I always read psalms 69 out loud 3 times that is my faith Ihope that I don't offend you with the holy bible.

My Mother comes to me the most while I am showering.

• norman glasser
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
25 Jan 2012 23:16 #7 by norman glasser
Replied by norman glasser on topic Re: Talking to Ghosts
filling your spirit with the holy spirit is helping him there is no other power greater then his

More
25 Jan 2012 23:11 #8 by rach411
Replied by rach411 on topic Re: Talking to Ghosts
No it doesnt offend me and it is helpful :). But I know that whatever spirit is here is desperate and nothing to be afraid of and if it is who I think it is, I want to help him. He was a good friend.

• norman glasser
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
25 Jan 2012 23:08 #9 by norman glasser
Replied by norman glasser on topic Re: Talking to Ghosts
usally spirit will attach themselves to your life energy most of the time when one is depressed or have fear they may get stuck there not by choice showering breaks that bond and release that spirit you are so much stronger then spirit if the shower don't work and you want rid of spirit I always read psalms 69 out loud 3 times that is my faith Ihope that I don't offend you with the holy bible.

More
25 Jan 2012 23:05 #10 by DarkCloud
Replied by DarkCloud on topic Re: Talking to Ghosts
I hear ghosts a lot. That may sound strange but I've been able to do it since I was about eight or nine years old and it's gotten more attuned since. I find that when I'm trying to sleep, as silly as it sounds, I tell myself a story of some kind and more often than not, the Spirit (or Spirits) take up conversations in the story. I've kept a dream/vision/contact journal by my bed since my early teens and I don't get out of bed before I fill in what happened in my 'dreamscape' of the night before. Just a thought, or two.

Time to create page: 0.397 seconds

Features