Login

Videos

Blurred faces

• norman glasser
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
06 Jan 2012 20:38 #11 by norman glasser
Replied by norman glasser on topic Re: Blurred faces
I hope not to affend you If I do please forgive. I think you are going thur the greiving process which is a bitter pill that most of us have or will go thur. You are looking for answers and you have some degree of guilt which is normal
each of us have to find their own way of dealing with greif. time does buffer it I know from experience of my own losses.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
06 Jan 2012 19:20 #12 by Sybillanne
Replied by Sybillanne on topic Re: Blurred faces
Thanks, I can always use a hug :)

I've experienced a lot of loss over the last year, 4 friends and my grandmother (who raised me as her own), and 2 years prior, my grandfather. I think that's what's bringing me back...I turned it off for a long time, not fully of course, but enough to focus on life without too much distraction. Now I feel this real sense of need to reconnect with this side of myself. Perhaps it's just trying to find a connection with all the things that have defined me, to find me again...this piece was so much a part of my life through high school and college...my abilities were crazy active in college, maybe because all inhibitions are lost there, but I lost the empathy and became the hit of all the parties. Later, when I needed to turn off the rest, the empathy returned with a vengance. That's really what I meant when I said I was a horrible empath. I feel for everybody, living and not, and it sends me for a loop sometimes....I was inconsolable for literally 2 days and had no idea why until I came back to work and found out a good friend had lost one of his children.

So I'm thinking I need some balance. Bring back the sensitive, which might help me differentiate my feelings from others, if I can hear and see them again, I'll know it's not me (hopefully!)...but keep the empath, because I don't like who I can become without it!

I'm going to go check out Spriritual Help...don't go anywhere, I'll have questions :

More
05 Jan 2012 21:04 #13 by LeslieAValentin
Replied by LeslieAValentin on topic Re: Blurred faces
Hi Sybilanne,

First, please understand that I'd never tell you or anyone else that their cheese slipped off their crackers.... I've been dealing with the paranormal as far as I can remember back and went through just that very thing with my mother till I was 16 - being dragged to doctors, told that I had issues... until I was 16 when my mother barged in on me one day in my room demanding to know who I was talking to. I told her that I was talking to my father (who had died 6 years earlier), and showed her where he was sitting on my bed. When the impression left my bed she gave me a very deep apology and started believing me finally.

Second, you are not a "horrible empath". You are seeing and experiencing things that are throwing you for a loop. There are some in here who remember when I saw this thing this past summer and remember how upset I was by it...to the point I was scared to go out anywhere by myself for a while. I understand I don't know your story - when you started recognizing your abilities, etc. I would love to chat with you on it more.

One doesn't just wake up one day and say - "Oh look, I can see and feel things" and be an expert at it. The BEST of Sensitives and Empaths who have been doing this probably longer than I've been on this earth, are still learning every day something new. It is a lifetime of continued learning. It doesn't begin to feel like a gift however until you are comfortable in your own skin with what your abilities are. For years, I regarded it as a curse instead of a gift.

It sounds like you're on an overload right now and things are slamming at you fast. I would direct you to read the post I wrote on Spiritual Health. That will help you some. And myself and others can help you with learning how to stop that overload and take charge of it. Until you can learn that, it will continue to go on and it literally will wear you down physically, mentally and emotionally.

Hugs to you

• norman glasser
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
05 Jan 2012 19:22 #14 by norman glasser
Replied by norman glasser on topic Re: Blurred faces
It almost sounds like you are time traveling in the past and present at the same time.

More
05 Jan 2012 18:20 #15 by Sybillanne
Hi Raven-Woods! No, no face blurring in pictures that I've noticed....although I just recently learned about orbs, and when I look at most of my old family pics and some current, they look like orbs on parade...almost like they're coming from a bubble machine. All taken with different cameras and by different people. I'll post some when I get my scanner up and running.

Leslie...every hair on my body stood up as i read your response...in fact it's still going. Creepy. Your description is right on about how they look. Like Tammy Faye Baker make-up, or one of those clear halloween masks, where you can tell there's a face, but can't quite see the features in any kind of great detail. The goosebumps started at your description of a heightened plane...I was acutally going to post this as a separate thread, but I often feel like I'm dropping...it happens while I'm awake, usually during the day, but occasionally at night. It's the feeling of being in an elevator (although I'm just standing or walking around) and suddenly the floor dropping about a foot. I've had all kinds of scans to rule out any inner ear issues, brain tumors, etc., and the doctors can't find anything wrong with me. It's not really a scary feeling, almost more like the little thrill you receive on a roller coaster...I'd be curious to know if you think it could be related...

Communication piece...I hear them in my head, they don't actually speak to me...I don't think...I don't see any indication that their mouths are moving. And they just seem to disapate. Almost like they've walked through an invisible wall and just disappeared, and they are never in my home, always on the street/sidewalks. I used to see them in the malls and other crowded areas, but I don't see them as frequently as I did when I was younger. As a kid, in front of my grandparent's house (they raised me), when I was playing outside, it really looked as if a train had stopped at the end of the street (not that I could see a train or anything), and let off loads and loads of people, and I would see the cars driving through them...

Thank you so much for the information, I'm going to do some reading on dopplegangers. I've worked very hard at separating my emotions from theirs, I'm a horrible horrible empath, for spirits and the living, but my separation invovled me shutting it all off. I don't want to do that anymore, I feel like part of me is missing.

Thank you both so much for your input, it's greatly greatly appreciated, and most importantly, thank you for not laughing or calling me a crackpot! :o)

More
05 Jan 2012 09:39 #16 by LeslieAValentin
Hi Sybilanne,

There are a few theories on the topic of these "beings" with blurred faces.

First, these could be spirits who are exisiting on a "heightened plane"; a dimension that is not completely in sync with ours. Think of it as you standing on the floor and the spirit is on the 1st or 2nd rise of a staircase looking down at you.

You said one has tipped his hat at you while another has actually turned back to look.

I had a similar experience this past summer in which I still am not sure of what "they" were. With that said, there is still a lot of things in the paranormal realm that are not explained or "labeled" yet. However, I described them like this - they looked like you and I but the eyes were totally black but the faces looked like that of someone who would have been "done up" like you would see at a funeral visitation....and the clothing was not appropriate for the time period or the weather.

Another thought on this would be to look at folk lore - fairies, gnomes, woodland creatures from old stories handed down through the ages. On this note, its a possibility that what you are seeing is a doppelganger.

Doppelgangers, comes from the german term - "double goers" and many feel that they are a sign of impending death. With that said, it is also believed that a Doppelganger will take on the appearance of someone (ie the idiology of the evil twin), per say; but there is much to still be learned about these beings and what they can or cannot do. It is not cemented in stone that you will see yourself or die. They are also thought to bring more depressed feelings, cause upset, and even bring "bad luck". They also seem to have the ability to shift into the form of humans. The blur could be during the "morph" or "transformation" of one. This might also be an explanation to your reference of a "cholo"... not being pure of something.

To go very far fetched would be to lean on the claims of UFO theorists and claim them as aliens. This I know to not be your case... but I had to throw it in for the respect that some might meet that conclusion depending on beliefs.

What I don't know, but need to is, do they "disappear" or just vanish or is it more like they just turn a corner and then they're not there. Also, is this in your home or is it when you're out and about... or, is it both?

The other thought is that you are experiencing what is referred to as an intelligent haunting... where you are witnessing full or partial apparitions.

If I had to make a decision of who or what you are seeing, based on my own experiences as well as researching these topics for years, because they have spoken to you (is this literally in a phsyical sense or more of a thought to thought basis?) I would tell you that while I would not fear it, I would stay alert however. If they are upsetting you in your home or beginning to bother you, you need to not show fear. Instead, be very firm that its your home now. Co-existence with spirits is possible...sometimes...

But please get back to me on the communication side of this....
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sybillanne

More
05 Jan 2012 06:25 #17 by HauntedSomerset
Replied by HauntedSomerset on topic Re: Blurred faces
Hi Sybillanne, does the face blurring ever happen when you look at photographs?

More
05 Jan 2012 05:44 #18 by Sybillanne
Hi Leslie,

Thanks for the speedy response! I see them during the day. At night I'll see shadow figures and things, but nothing even remotely as sharp or detailed as the faceless folks. I can see them for as long as they're within my viewing range. They are always walking by going the opposite direction. Sometimes if I stare at one long enough after they've walked by they will turn around and look back. Once a man tipped his hat as he walked past. Speaking of the hatted man, their clothing really varies, some look 40's or 50's ish, and recently I saw what looked like a cholo type of figure, white t-shirt, baggy dark jeans and tattoos, but blurred face. He was angry, he got much closer to me than the others ever have and when we got close I looked at his face and he turned and looked directly at me...it was scary. i could see blurry black hair and dark bushy eyebrows in angry arches, almost like he was saying, what are you looking at?!...but still too blury for me to see features, just the hair.

Does that help? Thanks again for your response

More
05 Jan 2012 04:54 #19 by LeslieAValentin
Hi Sybilanne,

Am curious about your faceless beings and was wondering if you could give some more detail on them.. How long it is you see them at a time, time of day or night or is there no preference, where you see them, etc.

There are many of us here, including myself, who would be happy to help you learn what it is that is going on.

The chat room is a great area to converse in, and also, you can send messages or keep forum posting as well....

Welcome to GnH... I'm Leslie, btw, and I'll keep my eyes open for you.

Take care

More
05 Jan 2012 04:36 #20 by Sybillanne
Blurred faces was created by Sybillanne
Hi Everybody,

It's my first post...so be gentle :o)

I'm not sure why I'm here or what I'm looking for exactly. What I do know is that folks have been telling me since I was a kid that I'm a sensitive/psychic or have some kind of ability...all I know is that I just feel things and see things that other people don't. Lots to discuss, but for today I have questions about seeing people without faces. I don't mean they don't have a face at all, but almost as though their faces have been smeared by an eraser or something, and it's always just their faces...clothing, hats, etc., are crystal clear, but no facial features are identifiable. Has anyone else experienced this? Just wondering what it means. It's not as prevelant now as it was when I was a kid...I used to see the streets flooded with people, some with faces, some without, when others around me saw only a few people, but now it's only once in awhile. Thoughts?

Thanks for listening...um, reading!

Time to create page: 0.408 seconds

Features