Login

Videos

Blurred faces

More
29 Jan 2012 04:05 #1 by AmberDawn
Replied by AmberDawn on topic Re: Blurred faces
Hi Angie, thank you for posting that feeling you get. I get the same feeling, the elevator is the perfect way to describe it. Yet sometimes it doesn't stop, that is usually when I have to stop what I am doing.

Hello Norman, that is very interesting, Spirit Lift...I like that term. How can one regain some control over our spirits? Being more aware possibly?

I also wonder if it has to do with what energies are around at the time. I had my tarrot cards read last summer and I was told that I am very empathetic, almost dangerously so. That I am very sensitive to anyone close by on not just emotional levels but spiritual. I was told that every day I have to litterly put a block up around myself from the negative energies. Maybe since I am not fully controlling my spirit, it is being affected by the waves of energies out there also?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
29 Jan 2012 03:28 #2 by BillyJo
Replied by BillyJo on topic Re: Blurred faces
Sybillanne!

As Leslie so eloquently put it, nobody here thinks the cheese slipped off your cracker...LOL @leslie but all kidding aside, you are very welcome here.

I would probably need to meditate a little bit on what your saying here. Right now there's a lot of noise at my house but when I get a chance I will breathe on it a little bit.

All the responses give incredible insight. The people here are so awesome!

Sorry I'm not more help right now...stinkin' family get together's LOL

• norman glasser
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
29 Jan 2012 03:06 #3 by norman glasser
Replied by norman glasser on topic Re: Blurred faces
what you are experiencing is what I refer as the spirit lift. I use this in healing sevices that we conduct three time a year. the sensation of falling back into the body is refered to by spirit slam I desribe it as one who removes a chair right before you sit down that moment of surprise, you have been letting your spirit wonder around without control

More
28 Jan 2012 22:53 #4 by zeptember
Replied by zeptember on topic Re: Blurred faces
Hi Amber Dawn I'm anige :) I have that same feeling also when I am standing looking at an object either a store or mall I will be standing and in split second it feels like I am in an elevator and it just hit the floor and I am like what just happen, I am health wise fine too, but it happens from time to time..

@Norman- I agree but I never flew before in my dreams my favorite dreams would have to be when I could talk with people in a foreign language and know exactly what I am saying, that is the coolest and I can hear music in my dreams all the songs I sing along to them and a the smells are so real when I am in a kitchen or cooking it's great..

Sibillanne- Hi yes my dad is still here thanks god:) I know that some dreams are due to stress and it is either a dream that is playing out from the bad day we had, and other dreams I would love to figure out, I have dreams when my teeth fall out or I am in water some one in my family passes, I had that when I was a kid, so when my family ask did you dream of your teeth falling or water I say no and they go phew..lol...but it has happen last year when I lost my grandma I was in water with my uncle it was my teeth and so on. and it is odd cause in my family we go in 3's and so far it is two we lost last year and the year before so we are like all going oh oh ..lol..

More
28 Jan 2012 21:30 #5 by AmberDawn
Replied by AmberDawn on topic Re: Blurred faces
Wow. What a gift you have. I am glad to hear that they are not bothering you. I do not know much at all about this.... or really anything paranormal. I am new to accepting it in my life.

I want to say that it is very interesting how to you describe the 'falling'sensation even though youre physically not falling.

For as long as I can remember I have gotten that feeling but usually when I am sitting. Lately I am finding it is happening even when I am standing. It is as though the floor is giving out and my body feels like it is falling down and backwards. I usually have to stop what I am doing, look away and then it stops.

I have had tests done and everything is fine. Though I am a clutz lol I am not doing anything to give the impression about falling through the floor feeling.

I think you did a great thing coming on here and talking about what you have gone through your whole life. It takes alot I know. You are in great company on here.

Cheers!

More
06 Jan 2012 23:29 #6 by Tresses Of Nephthys

norman glasser wrote: Time travel I feel happens in our life threw astro traveling I will no doubt get myself in trouble here but in the spirit world there is no time past present or future they are all one we meet spirits from all. this is how we are able to predict the future. and feel that we lived in the past I used to write all my dreams down in the smallest details things that I would see or cars that I was in, everything color ect.. most of the dreams came to be in someways several years ago I was flying in my dream when I awoke just for a second I knew how to fly. That have bothered me for years. One day I will share my gift with this forum. I don't beleive that they have ever heard of this and I will encourage them to experience it at a location that will be agreed upon.

You bring up an interesting point, Norman, and I know this is OT but I think we shouldn't waste our time for the time being trying to physically time travel or to travel to other planets. I think it could be done on the astral if you want my honest opinion. Not sure how this could happen but it would start with opening ourselves to the possibility.

• norman glasser
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
06 Jan 2012 23:16 #7 by norman glasser
Replied by norman glasser on topic Re: Blurred faces
Time travel I feel happens in our life threw astro traveling I will no doubt get myself in trouble here but in the spirit world there is no time past present or future they are all one we meet spirits from all. this is how we are able to predict the future. and feel that we lived in the past I used to write all my dreams down in the smallest details things that I would see or cars that I was in, everything color ect.. most of the dreams came to be in someways several years ago I was flying in my dream when I awoke just for a second I knew how to fly. That have bothered me for years. One day I will share my gift with this forum. I don't beleive that they have ever heard of this and I will encourage them to experience it at a location that will be agreed upon.

More
06 Jan 2012 21:20 #8 by Sybillanne
Replied by Sybillanne on topic Re: Blurred faces
Hi Angelina,

Your post made me LOL...I think the same thing about all of my posts...god, please let me stop talking!! but it's so exciting to find a place where i can say outloud (well in a post!) all the things that are running through my head, without any fear of rejection. So I say, keep it coming...I love to read and analyze!

I have weird dreams too. I don't usually dream in with numbers, at least not that I can remember! ...and now that you've mentioned it, I do have faceless folks in my dreams too, but there I seem to always know who they are like you do.

Can you go into more details about your dream? And, is your dad still alive or is the dream about connecting with him on the other side? I used to have a friend who would analyze my dreams for me, she was pretty good but we've lost contact...maybe with some help from other folks here we can figure it all out :)

More
06 Jan 2012 21:12 #9 by Sybillanne
Replied by Sybillanne on topic Re: Blurred faces
Hi Norman,

Certainly no offense taken and I completely agree. I'm definately still grieving and that physical connection I've lost, I'm looking to regain on some level by ramping up my sensitive/empath skills. I'm interested in your other post about time travel...I'm a bit of a physicist so the space time dealio is quite facinating to me. What are you thinking?

More
06 Jan 2012 20:40 #10 by zeptember
Replied by zeptember on topic Re: Blurred faces
Hi I have never seen blurry faces as I see people live but in my dreams at times I see they have no face I know who they are but they have no face, I also see numbers in my dreams I am always running from something dark and when I see a church I see a phone and I try to call my dad but I only have 6 numbers on the phone and I can't get him, then I think lotto #'s but for the life of me I can not remember the #'s all I remember 11 5 7 I when I wake I am so drained I can't move for about 25 minutes it's odd dreams I have, has this happen to you? I was asleep and my phone rang at 5 am PST and I looked at the number to see if it was family and the number only had 6 numbers and I was gonna answer it but I got scared for some reason and I waited till it stopped and to see if it left a message no message so I looked at the area code and there is no such code and I redialed the number and the operator said no known number, that scared the poop out of me so I am thinking it was the phone co doing checks maybe..I have that number somewhere in my room I think if I do I will share it, it happen last year in November 2010 odd...*smiles* sorry when I talk I have so much to share I just don't shut up I get excited to share:)

Time to create page: 0.434 seconds

Features