Login

Videos

Readings and Chat Channel Time

More
25 Jun 2011 15:58 #11 by crystalcross

searchursoul wrote: I'm interested in doing card readings for whoever needs spiritual guidance, I am also willing to do numerology readings for people.

Search,

What time slot would you be interested in taking, and what day/days of the week.
Also how would you like to facilitate this? Or just want to play it by ear and decide on how to do it after you try it?

Please let me know.

Thanks!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
24 Jun 2011 13:58 #12 by undertaker1
Thank you CC for allowing us to do these readings. We hope to get some of you to join. This is not only a great way to train yourself but also to help a member who may not have a ability communicate with a family memeber or anyone for that matter.
Your abilities can only grow by usuing them and training yourself, so if you are new or not in control of your ability here is a great chance to use it and learn. We are not there to laugh or ridicule you in any way if you make mistakes or not always correct in your reading. We are here to help and help you grow as we still grow as well. I don't believe we will ever be done learning as a psychic/sensitive but can become very strong and learn great control.
So please if you think you have a ability and would like to join and jump in do so we want you to be a part of this as well. It is a great pleasure to do readings and help others, so get in and feel what that is like for you.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ghostieb

More
24 Jun 2011 03:19 #13 by dannykinns
I am interested in helping out too! been doing tarot for quite some time. Only Im under the Major Arcana however, I am not hesitant to use the whole deck. =]
The following user(s) said Thank You: crystalcross

More
24 Jun 2011 03:07 #14 by searchursoul
I'm interested in doing card readings for whoever needs spiritual guidance, I am also willing to do numerology readings for people.
The following user(s) said Thank You: crystalcross, elle

More
24 Jun 2011 02:30 #15 by crystalcross
First off, I want to thank everyone who's been showing up in our nightly chats to help connect individuals with passed family members or other sensitives. Its really a large part of the site, and its an invaluable service.

I'm noticing that as we rapidly grow, a larger number of professionals are interested in helping members out in chat. So perhaps now is the time to start discussion with individuals interested in giving readings in public chat.

Once we know how much interest there is in doing this, then we can discuss time slots so that we can make sure that anyone who needs help is helped.

So at this point I open this discussion up to anyone interested. As we know Undertaker and Sixsense already have been and continue to be on the forefront of chat readings and helping members out. Who else may be interested in doing this?
The following user(s) said Thank You: sixsense, undertaker1

Time to create page: 0.373 seconds

Features