Login

Videos

Readings and Chat Channel Time

More
27 Jun 2011 14:19 #1 by searchursoul
I can definetly do Thursday nights at 7 or 8 pm and in order to facilitate this properly I would need to have a one on one interaction with the person getting the reading. The cards I use is a one card reading and would need total concentration from the other person. I will walk them through it as we go. Thank you for allowing me to contribute to the site! i love it here!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
27 Jun 2011 13:47 #2 by undertaker1
We would be happy to help you. On the main page of the website there is tabs at the top of the page. Go to the chat tab and click. This will bring you to the nkrmal room graveyard chat. We chat all the time in there. But from 9-11 est time six and mmyself do readings in the reading room ( another room in the chat page) there is a arrow at the top of graveyard chat click that it will bring down list of rooms just click the reading room. There we can help you better.

More
27 Jun 2011 13:41 #3 by jlange2132
I have been trying to get some advise but I don't quite know how your site works, i am learning, but new right now.

First, I wanted to see if you or someone could do a reading on what I should be expecting shortly in life, and secondly I need help with:

I think I have a child ( or soemthing acting like a child that has been following us for 12 yrs. It istarted with ,y 15 yr, I knew my condo was haunted with a child and an elder lady. Never said a word to to my oldest and he came do...wn from his rom saying there is a boy named baily and he wont leave.. Now my 4yr is saying the same thing. What do I do? And he is the same age as the oldest when he came to us? Please help or giive advice, my 4 yr is scared to sleep in his room. and a friemd with a lil n noy the same age said the same thing a couple of moths ago when they were house sittig..... Help please

More
27 Jun 2011 13:27 #4 by undertaker1
Awsome sleepy glad that there are many people to help. It is hard to help everyone but just need to ask. If we are unaware of what you need help with than we can't give advice or help you.

• sleepy1md
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
26 Jun 2011 23:13 #5 by sleepy1md
Replied by sleepy1md on topic Re: Readings and Chat Channel Time
I'm here also to help anyone with questions or needs information regarding the paranormal.

There is no such thing as a stupid question and if I can't answer the question, there are many others here who can and I can refer you to them. This is what we are here for so don't be afraid to ask :)

More
26 Jun 2011 14:12 #6 by SheWhoKnits
I would like to help as well. I am still learning my Tarot deck, but all that I have given readings to in chat can attest to the fact that I am getting better at it. Just let me know what I can do.

More
26 Jun 2011 06:42 #7 by dannykinns
As soon as I establish a time frame that I am guaranteed to do, I'll let you know! I think I'd be a great asset in part of our G&H's Reading team. I might focus more on the late times that serves the Pacific Standard Time clock for people here in PST regions who might need advices or tarot readings. Other than that, I do hope as for all sensitives, if we continue to lend a hand for the general public without expecting anything in return, our skills and abilities will be greatly improved and learn more about others with experiences. Something that makes G&H unique from other sites. A charitable thing to help others! =]

More
25 Jun 2011 21:45 #8 by undertaker1
I agree very much CC. We love to be there to help others with anything we can, i do believe there are some of you that can help in this and would enjoy it very much. We post these s readings to allow people who may be new to understand a little of what we are doing, but these are more of channeling spirits or allowing them to come like they do everyday. So if you were confused about what is happening hope that clears it up for you.

More
25 Jun 2011 16:10 #9 by crystalcross

undertaker1 wrote: We hope to get some of you to join. This is not only a great way to train yourself but also to help a member who may not have a ability communicate with a family memeber or anyone for that matter.

Yes, its been a great resource and help for a lot of people. You've done a lot with the 9-11pm Readings! Great work! And I think if some others can slowly follow suite then we'll have a rich diverse environment almost around the clock for all of our great members.

More
25 Jun 2011 16:05 #10 by crystalcross

dannykinns wrote: I am interested in helping out too! been doing tarot for quite some time. Only Im under the Major Arcana however, I am not hesitant to use the whole deck. =]

Thanks Danny,

If you are interested in hosting some readings, please let me know of the time slot you're wanting to take. And the days of the week you want to start with. I'll post Calendar Appt, and that way we can all arrange for our times and make sure nothing interferes with anything else.

Thanks!
The following user(s) said Thank You: dannykinns

Time to create page: 0.396 seconds

Features