Videos

Animal sensitivity

• sleepy1md
  • sleepy1md's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
28 May 2011 19:37 #11 by sleepy1md
Replied by sleepy1md on topic Re: Animal sensitivity
Thanks ut. It's something as natural as breathing...it just happens.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
28 May 2011 19:34 #12 by undertaker1
Replied by undertaker1 on topic Re: Animal sensitivity
Thats awsome,i'm sure mine understand when i give them a command but surely have no clue what they are thinking or feeling. I think this is a unique gift and glad you shared it with us.

• sleepy1md
  • sleepy1md's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
28 May 2011 16:18 #13 by sleepy1md
Animal sensitivity was created by sleepy1md
I am sensitive to animals. I have been all my life. I don't recall anyone discussing this particular brand of paranormal gift so, I wanted to start one :).

My communication with animals has different aspects. I can see and hear what most people don't, as far as spotting an animal or hearing one in the wild. I can communicate with them through energy. I know that sounds far fetched but before I truly accepted what I can do, I have tested it several times and I am convinced that it isn't coincidence. I respect them and their space in this world. I do not use food to lure animals to me. Doing that has a strong potential to disrupt the natural way wild animals find food. True, they have had to resort to looking for other methods to find food due to habitat destruction or human encroachment ect. I personally don't hand feed them as many other people do and that's ok with me. The only other thing I can say about my ability is that I project a calm, positive and non threatening energy when they are in my presence. This goes for wild local animals, domesticated pets and wild animals that I have worked with at a zoo. They acknowledge me in some kind of way by coming near me, vocalizing...chuffing from big cats...and other things.

I have had experiences with people who have that one mean cat...you know, the one that likes only one person in the family. I was sitting at the table at a friends house. I was told about the one mean cat. Well, we were all just talking, laughing and having fun when the said "mean" cat jumped up on the table right in front of me. I just looked it in the eyes and it nuzzled my face. My friends were telling the cat to get down and telling me don't move but when they saw that he liked me their jaws hit the floor. I have had experiences with dogs, horses, hamsters, deer, fox, squirrel as well as several different animal species at the zoo...mind you, the animals were in enclosures and I was seeing them from a visitors standpoint as well as volunteer standpoint, so no close contact...safety first! lol

I am more than willing to answer any questions and/or comments. Just thought I'd share today :).

Thanks friends,

sleepy

I am always looking for more information on this ability to gain knowledge and further understanding. I think this gift comes from my Native American Indian bloodline. I have a few associated tribes in there, maybe more, pending a DNA test ;)

Don"t forget to vote at the top of the screen! Thank you!

Time to create page: 0.350 seconds

Features