Videos

Animal sensitivity

• sleepy1md
  • sleepy1md's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
30 May 2011 16:07 #1 by sleepy1md
Replied by sleepy1md on topic Re: Animal sensitivity
We are an army in a battle of sorts to help, educate and yes, save the world!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
29 May 2011 19:03 #2 by sixsense
Replied by sixsense on topic Re: Animal sensitivity
I think your right sleepy. i always said I would help the world if i could, especially animals and children. They are my soft spot...:)

• sleepy1md
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
29 May 2011 14:39 #3 by sleepy1md
Sixy, you have gifts all over the board! I am not surprised at all that a crying child would be comforted in your presence. I think it is similar to what I was talking about. There are so many different branches of gifts, beliefs, faith...paranormal for that matter. I think it depends on the individual. Some people may have gifts that are stronger in them then it is in someone else. You have an incredible sense of empathy and people in need are drawn to you.

More
29 May 2011 00:22 #4 by sixsense
Replied by sixsense on topic Re: Animal sensitivity
I kinda am, I know I can calm down an animal when their really agitated and no one else can. They tend to come to me and will stay by me. But at the same time I have experienced this with small children also. Kids will come up to me in a store and stand by me smiling. One little girl actually held my hand. I usually smile back and say hi. They seem to be mesmerized by me. This one time, a little girl was in a shopping cart. You can tell she was sick. If i had to guess, I would say cerebral palsy. She was crying and really upset, I walked by the cart and stopped crying, reached out her hand to me and tried to smile. I walked over to her, held her hand and hugged her. Of course her mom didn't like that. I told the little girl it was OK. I looked at her mom, smiled and left. The little girl made sure watched every move I made. I don't know if this is the same thing. But I know I have a connection with them.

• sleepy1md
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
28 May 2011 20:12 #5 by sleepy1md
You're right about that cc. A good relationship with a pet is always great therefore, you tend to know each others wants and needs. I think it could be called a sensitivity or a genuine respect for animals. Being good with animals takes a some sense of caring and affection for them. Pets or otherwise.

More
28 May 2011 20:01 #6 by crystalcross
Replied by crystalcross on topic Re: Animal sensitivity
I made my answer "not sure" and to qualify I have to say that it would depend on the relationship with the animal. Although even with wild animals I tend to always have a very good report. But with my dogs I've always had a very close bond, and cold always sense what they wanted.

Now do you want to call it sensitive to animals? Maybe. Or perhaps you can simply call it good with animals.

• sleepy1md
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
28 May 2011 19:59 #7 by sleepy1md
*high five! I agree!

More
28 May 2011 19:54 #8 by undertaker1
Replied by undertaker1 on topic Re: Animal sensitivity
Cool. it took me a while to find out i had psychic bility on top of being sensitive but it's fine i think thats what tghis site is so great for you have everyone to talk to and not only find out more about yourself but you also aren't looked at as a freak.

• sleepy1md
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
28 May 2011 19:48 #9 by sleepy1md
That's so true...animals are more sensitive to things around us then we are. I am also sensitive to human spirits as well. That's a newer aspect of my abilities...I had that ability validated when I came to the best site on earth...Ghost&Haunts!!!

More
28 May 2011 19:40 #10 by undertaker1
Replied by undertaker1 on topic Re: Animal sensitivity
Thats cool i enjoy the humans myself lol. My pets don't need to tell me what they think i'm sure i may be offended lol. Pets are very sensitive so this is a great thing for you if you aren't sensetive o human spirits because the animals can tell you when somethings there.

Time to create page: 0.389 seconds

Features