Login

Videos

Emotions

More
21 May 2011 15:40 #11 by intuitivegal27
Replied by intuitivegal27 on topic Re: Emotions
Also I have felt my clients painful areas just yesterday and I want to know if my abilities as an Empath are growing or what? I have never been able to pick up on things like that just emotions of other ppl.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
20 May 2011 05:53 #12 by intuitivegal27
Replied by intuitivegal27 on topic Re: Emotions
Ya that's exactly what I am too along with being sensitive and intuitive. I just have lots of anxiety being around lots of people due to the fact that I can pick up their emotions. I am not sure if my empath ability is growing but I would like to control it. If someone could help me with that :)

More
20 May 2011 05:06 #13 by Lucy2016
Replied by Lucy2016 on topic Re: Emotions
Sounds like you are an empath. Next time you go out in public, close your eyes and imagine you are being engulfed in pure white light. See if that helps with the anxiety.

More
20 May 2011 04:42 #14 by hometwnbrat
Replied by hometwnbrat on topic Re: Emotions
what i have isnt related paranormally i dont think but i can't be around alot of people because id just start to feel negative energy and i need to get away from it!! sometimes its hard for me to get rid of that negative feeling! and yes i get anxious as well!

More
20 May 2011 04:32 #15 by wanda543
Replied by wanda543 on topic Re: Emotions
That is a really good question and observation. I have found that I pick up emotions from others also, but it causes me to have anxiety. I am not able to be in crowded places for long, as it is too overwhelming and my mind is not able to process all of it at once. I am interested to hear a response from someone who may know more about this.

More
20 May 2011 04:25 #16 by intuitivegal27
Emotions was created by intuitivegal27
I pick up emotions of other people when I am out shopping. Does that mean my abilities are expanding?

Time to create page: 0.371 seconds

Features