Login

Videos

Emotions

More
25 May 2011 18:55 #1 by intuitivegal27
Replied by intuitivegal27 on topic Re: Emotions
How did you feel when you started to notice that you were picking up the emotions from the girl? You might notice that you could also pick up pain. Let me know if you do :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
25 May 2011 17:11 #2 by undertaker1
Replied by undertaker1 on topic Re: Emotions
Lastnight was my first emotional vision. A girl was crying and i started to cry without feeling sad myself. So i guess this is another page in the paranorml opening top me.

More
25 May 2011 14:29 #3 by hometwnbrat
Replied by hometwnbrat on topic Re: Emotions
rofl ib profen might help her!!

More
24 May 2011 20:59 #4 by intuitivegal27
Luckily there wasn't too much that I picked up at the grocery store :) Just picked up a pain from my favorite cashier, poor thing! I hope she gets better :(

More
24 May 2011 12:23 #5 by intuitivegal27
@undertaker1: when you do start feeling emotions you will know :) Emotions and Pain are what I am feeling when I am around people and it's really hard to control them, especially when I go to the store and getting out of the house.

I always leave in a happy mood and when I go somewhere for a bit, then I get into a bad mood that will last til I get out of that area.

More
24 May 2011 00:47 #6 by undertaker1
Replied by undertaker1 on topic Re: Emotions
I haven't felt emotions yet but have felt people like when i seen a vision of a woman drowned i couldn't breath like it was me there. I'm not sure i want to feel their emotions i see nd hear enough lol

More
23 May 2011 14:01 #7 by intuitivegal27
Lol! It's also weird that I pick up other ppl's pain since Friday :) I picked up on my cousin's headache when she wasn't even near me :)

• Steve
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
22 May 2011 23:07 #8 by Steve
Replied by Steve on topic Re: Emotions

intuitivegal27 wrote: I pick up emotions of other people when I am out shopping. Does that mean my abilities are expanding?

No, it means you don't shop enough. Lol. Sorry, I couldn't help myself. You gave me such a clear opening.

Have a great week.

More
21 May 2011 16:03 #9 by intuitivegal27
Its hard to control them :) I am a caregiver and been doing this for 3 years almost, I have never had anything like that happen before. When I went to my first clients home I had the headache and she had the headache, my second client had muscle aches and her lower back ache, I felt that too and with my last client her knees where hurting her and I felt that when I got up to finish the kitchen.

I have only been able to pick up on emotions and not the physical pain til yesterday :)

• sleepy1md
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
21 May 2011 15:56 #10 by sleepy1md
Replied by sleepy1md on topic Re: Emotions
Interesting...sounds like a healer characteristic to me... and yes I think your abilities are developing. :D

Time to create page: 0.390 seconds

Features