Login

Videos

Migraine's and our abilities.

More
03 May 2011 20:27 #11 by Yar B

intuitivegal27 wrote: do you also see auras? Yar B

I can, but usually only if I've got a horrible migraine. Now whether that is a side effect of having an aura migraine itself (aura meaning side effects such as lights in the vision and buzzing in the ears preceding a migraine), or from focusing on it too hard, I'm not sure.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
03 May 2011 20:23 #12 by intuitivegal27
do you also see auras? Yar B

More
03 May 2011 20:23 #13 by sixsense
thats what happens to me sleepy. Especially when I deny them the right to enter.

Now it sounds like with intuitive they may be draining her energy so they can be stronger. That will cause headaches also.

More
03 May 2011 20:17 #14 by Yar B
Now just to be the Devil's Advocate here, I'll mention that migraines themselves can play their own non-paranormal havoc. Aura migraines can cause both auditory and visual hallucinations. Author Lewis Carroll is said to have suffered severe migraines, and characters such as the cheshire cat come from the classic hook visual.

I'm a sensitive. But I'm also highly affected by EMF. High amounts of electric just send my body haywire.

Now having said all that, if there's something really negative in the room (be it a person or an angry spirit), I get a pressure in my head that will eventually turn into a migraine.

If I already have a migraine going into it though, often times I'll have to back out of an investigation just so any aura side effects don't skew my perspective and the final results.
The following user(s) said Thank You: intuitivegal27

More
03 May 2011 20:17 #15 by intuitivegal27
I get these on occasions when I go past certain locations near my house and it was weird being drawn to a location. I might have to check those out lol!

• sleepy1md
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
03 May 2011 20:17 #16 by sleepy1md
Replied by sleepy1md on topic Re: Migraine's and our abilities.
Interesting...so you thing the stronger the headache, the more a spirit is trying to either manifest or contact you?

More
03 May 2011 20:15 #17 by intuitivegal27
very true! but i normally get them when there is a lot of negativity and spirits getting energy. it was weird because i was drawn to go past the cemetery and turn on to 52nd street and look at the apartment buildings on the corner across the street from a golf course.

More
03 May 2011 20:13 #18 by sixsense
Ok here is my thought, I had one the other night. It seems a spirit wanted to get through but I wouldn' let him. Eventually i recieved a migraine, and I knew it was him trying to get through. I had no choice in the matter and he finally appeared.

I think this is the force that they are using that gives us the headaches. Some spirits jus won't take no for an answer. and will fight their way through no matter what. In my case and many others, it takes form as a migraine.

Maybe I should chasnge my name to two cents..lol
The following user(s) said Thank You: intuitivegal27

• sleepy1md
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
03 May 2011 20:12 #19 by sleepy1md
Replied by sleepy1md on topic Re: Migraine's and our abilities.
Yea, not happening here...I'm a thick woman lol. But I do agree, not eating can make you ill.

More
03 May 2011 20:10 #20 by intuitivegal27
Lol! It's probably spirits using energy I think to :) But sometimes it can be caused by not eating much food.

Time to create page: 0.381 seconds

Features