Login

Videos

Migraine's and our abilities.

More
04 May 2011 16:02 #1 by intuitivegal27
Lol! I have Immetrex lol!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• sleepy1md
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
04 May 2011 15:59 #2 by sleepy1md
Replied by sleepy1md on topic Re: Migraine's and our abilities.
Follow up: I checked out the Migraine Aura Institute site and I have to say...I don't have aura migraines and after reading the info they had, I'm starting to think Ii'm NOT having migraines just super, mega, syfy monster- bad headaches and it's more paranormal then I thought! Excedrine is still my best friend. lol.

More
04 May 2011 15:47 #3 by intuitivegal27
I had one yesterday but it wasn't a really bad one. It was more of an instant migraine and then it was gone. I knew my spirit wanted to talk to me yesterday and I swear I felt like I was being touched on the leg. Let me tell you that was weird lol!

More
03 May 2011 23:25 #4 by undertaker1
I haven't had a migraine yet but a relly bad hedche. While working on opening up on my psychic abilities went to physical therapy and didn't know how to turn it off. Heard alot of peoples thoughts and stuff instant headache. So far though i have not had one due to spirits but i know it is coming.

More
03 May 2011 20:35 #5 by intuitivegal27

sixsense wrote: I don't see Auras, but I never focused on that part of it. It takes all I have to deal with my spirit friends..:)

I see them only so often. Not all the time lol! When I do I get the feedback with a migraine if its negative lol!

More
03 May 2011 20:34 #6 by intuitivegal27

Yar B wrote: Check out the Migraine Aura Foundation for more information on that subject. They had a lot of information on it, including analysis of Lewis Carroll and how it may have affected him. It's a good place to start.

Sounds good thanks :)

More
03 May 2011 20:33 #7 by sixsense
I don't see Auras, but I never focused on that part of it. It takes all I have to deal with my spirit friends..:)

More
03 May 2011 20:32 #8 by Yar B
Check out the Migraine Aura Foundation for more information on that subject. They had a lot of information on it, including analysis of Lewis Carroll and how it may have affected him. It's a good place to start.
The following user(s) said Thank You: sleepy1md

More
03 May 2011 20:31 #9 by intuitivegal27
I have noticed when I took care of one of my clients one time, I had seen a reddish type color of aura on one of her neighbors that had come downstairs to say "hi" with that I had the migraine which to me was kind of a way of saying she had too much negativity towards me.

• sleepy1md
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
03 May 2011 20:27 #10 by sleepy1md
Replied by sleepy1md on topic Re: Migraine's and our abilities.
That is interesting...thanks. Have to check more into that. You got my wheels turning...THANKS AGAIN six!

Time to create page: 0.381 seconds

Features