Login

Videos

Haunted Places

More
28 Apr 2011 18:29 #11 by intuitivegal27
Replied by intuitivegal27 on topic Re: Haunted Places
I don't know but I have been always drawn towards haunted locations ever since I was little. I guess seeing the spirits when I was younger made me more open to what is around me. I saw my grandpa's spirit when I was 12 or 13 after he had passed away. I was sitting in his recliner and looked outside facing the street and there he was walking really close to the window and heading towards his field where he used to farm. He wasn't really walking he was floating and all I saw was bright white no trees or anything. My mom and grandma didn't see it but I sure did. It was like he wanted me to see him :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• sleepy1md
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
28 Apr 2011 18:24 #12 by sleepy1md
Replied by sleepy1md on topic Re: Haunted Places
I agree!

More
28 Apr 2011 18:23 #13 by intuitivegal27
Thats fine :) You do what you think is right and they will understand. For me it gives me a peace of mind and to reflect on who they were when they were still alive.

• sleepy1md
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
28 Apr 2011 18:20 #14 by sleepy1md
I have been...I don't know...peaceful around or in graveyards but as far as when I have lost a loved one too much sadness so I don't even go. I know that sounds kind of disrespectful but it hurts too much for me to go. Bizarre, I know but that's what I feel.

More
28 Apr 2011 17:49 #15 by intuitivegal27
It happens lol! I was taking a shower one morning and I saw what appeared to me as a solid figure walking from the sink into the bedroom. We have the bathroom adjacent to the sink in our room and it didn't frighten me or anything. I just thought it was my husband but he was at work at that time lol!

• sleepy1md
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
28 Apr 2011 17:41 #16 by sleepy1md
Hmm...you just hipped me to something...I thought being sensitive was more then just sensing spirits. I don't consider myself sensitive ...I just recently started seeing things...a shadow shaped like a person and a solid form staring me in the face while I was sleeping...it woke me up lol.

More
28 Apr 2011 17:30 #17 by intuitivegal27
I know right :) Being a sensitive you know when someone is following you and when you look back no one is there. I have felt a hand on my shoulder when I was in the Underground tour in Seattle and no one was there. I live in Everett, WA and its got history. Everywhere I go in Everett, I get the feeling I am being watched.

• sleepy1md
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
28 Apr 2011 17:26 #18 by sleepy1md
Actually yes, I had a few of the same experiences on different occasions in different places. One place does have history and is very old the other places no. I just feel like I was being followed or protected in some way. The experience I had was I always feeling like i was being watched and soon after the realization I was touched on the head or arm by two taps. Again, that happened in more then one place.

More
28 Apr 2011 17:15 #19 by intuitivegal27
Have you ever had those experiences sleepy1md while you were in a location that had a lot of history and deaths?

• sleepy1md
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
28 Apr 2011 17:10 #20 by sleepy1md
Interesting info.

Time to create page: 0.384 seconds

Features