Videos

Haunted Places

• sleepy1md
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
29 Apr 2011 15:41 #1 by sleepy1md
Replied by sleepy1md on topic Re: Haunted Places
I agree with yo 100%!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
29 Apr 2011 15:37 #2 by david
Replied by david on topic Re: Haunted Places
I can honestly say that I don't sense much of anything. On one or two occasions out of my entire life, I think I may have seen something - that isn't much to go on.

But I'm led to believe that the spirit realm is like a room with a veil or curtain over it. The spirits can pass through that curtain, to varying degrees, to inhabit the same realm as we. They are not the "same," though; they are not of body or substance. But they can do it.

They sometimes don't even know they are doing it, as if they have a selective or blocked awareness.They appear to simply be going on about their "business," often the same things they did in life.
At other times they are aware of their own presence, and attempt to interact with us.
And on rare occasions it is BOTH - they are doing their ghostly "thing" AND they are aware of us at the same time.

Location has only a partial influence over this. Some places are haunted for no good reason we can determine, and those places we feel should be overrun with spirits are barren.The place a spirit haunts may be as random as they just passing through, or very specific to them and their previous life.

Flatly put, there appears to be a "set of rules," as another has said, that we are not privy to from our side of the curtain.
The following user(s) said Thank You: intuitivegal27

More
28 Apr 2011 19:46 - 28 Apr 2011 19:48 #3 by intuitivegal27
Replied by intuitivegal27 on topic Re: Haunted Places
Ya I know how you feel :( My best friend was going through tough times and I felt the urge to call her. When I did she was crying and just poured out her feelings. It was strange that I had the urge to call her and I knew she was crying at that exact moment too.
Last edit: 28 Apr 2011 19:48 by intuitivegal27.

• sleepy1md
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
28 Apr 2011 19:40 #4 by sleepy1md
Oh no doubt they are! Now, with human empathy....wow....this is really strange, hope you're ready...I was at home and decided to go outside for a smoke. (it's like 11:30 pm and no one is around) While I'm there, I keep hearing this low growling...i never said anything out loud to acknowledge it...at random times. I finished my cigarette and went back up to my apartment. I grabbed something to eat, sat down and for no reason whatsoever I had the overwhelming need to burst out crying! Like I just got tragic news about a loved one passing kind of need. Tears welled up in my eyes and everything. I had to stop myself and think...why do I feel like this, I have no reason to feel this way. I believe whatever was outside with me wanted me to feel that way or wanted to share what it was feeling. Freakiest thing that ever happened to me.

More
28 Apr 2011 19:27 #5 by intuitivegal27
Awesome! Ya I would say you have some Empathic abilities :) When you are around a person you get their feelings and I can see auras as well as tell you whether or not they are really angry or just sad. Don't ask why I have them lol I have no idea myself lol. I think my gifts are growing really fast lol!

• sleepy1md
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
28 Apr 2011 19:21 #6 by sleepy1md
Nooooooo she hasn't. lol i say it like that because he is the biggest scaredy cat I have ever met! lol Or he just won't say anything about it. I think I may have a gift of premonition but only with her. Never with anyone or anything else. I have been told I have...don't laugh...severe animal empathy lol. I have experiences with wild and domestic animals. The most feral house cat wil hiss and snarl at anyone new that comes to my friends home but on my first visit he jump in my lap and nuzzle my face in affection and the owners were in opened mouth shock because that cat only shows affection to one person in the house lol. Wild animals...hard to explain...they just don't run or they are relaxed around me. Some even come to me.

More
28 Apr 2011 19:07 #7 by intuitivegal27
Thats good :) Has his mom ever visited him too? Ok you might have some gift of premonitions. I have premonitions as well as empathy sometimes. They come and go. Also when looking at a picture I can get a sense of how the person died as well as where it actually happened, without no one telling me anything.

• sleepy1md
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
28 Apr 2011 18:55 #8 by sleepy1md
That's great! That family understanding can be very positive for all involved. Me, on the other hand... my sister died in 2000 and we didn't have the best of relationships. Her dying wish was for her eldest son to come live with us and not stay with his step father...he did come here and is doing well. My sister comes to me in my dreams when she has something she wants to tell me or when she's worried about her son, which she shows me in emotion rather then words. For instance if something bad happens she will be crying in the dream or if something good happens concerning her son she comes to me happy. When I have those dreams I contact my nephew to check on him. Now, he'll tell me he's ok but I'll say "I know about the car wreck" and he'll say "how did you know, I didn't tell anybody?" I tell him his Mom told me. He believes me, how can he not? He still keeps important things from me but I check on him and he is honest with me.

More
28 Apr 2011 18:43 #9 by intuitivegal27
Thanks :) They let me know when they want me to see them. My mom and grandma were happy that I saw my grandpa's spirit :)

• sleepy1md
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
28 Apr 2011 18:39 #10 by sleepy1md
That is exactly it, isn't it...you recognized it and accepted your gift! One thing people may not understand is that as much as they may WANT to communicate or even see a spirit, it is usually up to the spirit. They have to use energy and I'm sure they have rules to follow as well as the living. With the exception of a person with tremendous gifts that not only see but communicate easily with spirits of course. You have a wonderful gift intuitivegal27!

Time to create page: 0.371 seconds

Features