Login

Videos

Red Veil

More
17 Dec 2011 01:49 #11 by MinnDak Paranormal
Replied by MinnDak Paranormal on topic Re: Red Veil

crystalcross wrote: Also found another disturbing reference from a Occult book of spells by Frater Astrum. It references the watchtower of the East, and mentions it being a portal covered by a Red Veil. So this could be a reference to someone from the eastern watchtower. The book goes on to define how to open a portal to the Temple of fire.

I would recommend proceeding with extreme caution and due diligence.

I concure, I would definintly tread with caution, both since we have learned that it could be tied to some type of occult activity and for the fact that red is usually used in danger and warning signs.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
17 Dec 2011 01:14 - 17 Dec 2011 01:15 #12 by crystalcross
Replied by crystalcross on topic Re: Red Veil
Also found another disturbing reference from a Occult book of spells by Frater Astrum. It references the watchtower of the East, and mentions it being a portal covered by a Red Veil. So this could be a reference to someone from the eastern watchtower. The book goes on to define how to open a portal to the Temple of fire.

I would recommend proceeding with extreme caution and due diligence.
Last edit: 17 Dec 2011 01:15 by crystalcross.
The following user(s) said Thank You: amoonwolfe

More
17 Dec 2011 01:05 #13 by crystalcross
Replied by crystalcross on topic Re: Red Veil
Well you know, "Thin Red Veil" is also a term used to refer to shared unspoken anger or animosity.

Also in Islamic tradition, its thought to be a symbol of unspoken repressed desire. This reference taken from "Mutah, Islam's Law of Desire".

More
17 Dec 2011 00:19 #14 by Tresses Of Nephthys
Replied by Tresses Of Nephthys on topic Re: Red Veil
I'm also finding references to the Chinese tradition of the bride wearing a red veil.

More
17 Dec 2011 00:13 #15 by Tresses Of Nephthys
Replied by Tresses Of Nephthys on topic Re: Red Veil
Very fascinating. Out of curiosity, I googled "red veil." Many of the hits I received had to do with a video game with Red Veil in the title. The video game is something to do with Joseph Stalin. I haven't found anything yet that pertains to any real life red veil, but with a little more digging, perhaps I could. But still interesting nonetheless that maybe the ghosts had something to do with escaping from Joseph Stalin's "red veil"? Does this make any sense??

More
16 Dec 2011 05:40 #16 by jstanotherghst
Replied by jstanotherghst on topic Re: Red Veil
Hey justbecause80!... Wow! pulled me right off twitter with that quote about the "Red Veil", intriguing! There was a recent episode of one of the many Tv investigatory shows that ,in this episode, used a family pet (dog) as one of the many tools they use and during the rehash of evidents the following day, they dicovered an unprovoked EVP similar to your situation... (1st voice)"Can you see them?' (2nd voice) 'Yeah, I can see them and that dog can see us!' ". Ghosts talking amongst themselves. It just seems so surreal and fascinating to me.... and yet my spiritual side says.. "Well Duh?... What's so surprising about that!?...lol
Will be watching for any more "Red Veil Operations"... Happy Hunting!

More
16 Dec 2011 05:00 #17 by justbecause80
Replied by justbecause80 on topic Re: Red Veil
Hello :) The first one we got, it was a woman and she said "I am from the red veil, who are you?" The second one was "this is a red veil operation" We have found in both of these that the spirits are talking amoungst themselves. We've have gotten several where we are able to decipher 2 separate voices talking to one another, but this is the first that we have heard of the "red veil". Very strange and I am unable to find anything in research that pertains to this veil.

Thanks!

More
16 Dec 2011 04:40 #18 by MinnDak Paranormal
Replied by MinnDak Paranormal on topic Re: Red Veil
What else was included in the EVP? Was there more to it? Perhaps the more of the meaning is in the recording.

More
16 Dec 2011 04:01 #19 by justbecause80
Red Veil was created by justbecause80
Hello everyone! Has anyone ever heard of a red veil? Recently the investigation group that I am a part of has gotten 2 EVPS's mentioning something about the red veil. This occurance happened at two different residences. If anyone has heard this or encountered this, please let me know any information that you may have. It will be greatly appreciated!!!

Thanks~

Beth

Time to create page: 0.406 seconds

Features