Login

Videos

Red Veil

More
20 Dec 2011 02:38 #1 by Blue
Replied by Blue on topic Re: Red Veil
Thanks for you response we appreciate it...and yes we do help them if we can. We usually investigate and tell them we will come back and help them and we do. We also need to know how to protect ourselves better and find out what the deal is with this red veil and why we are in the middle of all of this...Peace Blue

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
19 Dec 2011 15:58 #2 by crystalcross
Replied by crystalcross on topic Re: Red Veil

Blue wrote: I dont know if its the combination of four real sensitives and maybe something in our background. Idk but the spirits have been drawn from day one and always always have known our names..

Well, I'm no sensitive. But I have come to realize that spirits tend to be drawn to a sensitive like moths to a flame. Any time they know they can be seen or heard they will flock to you.

Now to have 4 sensitives in one spot, I would consider that a bit of a Bon-fire. So you can expect some elevated levels of activity. Especially if you're also doing paranormal investigation and putting yourself into areas with known activity.

One thing I would suggest, and that is come prepared to help them if you have the gift and the means to do so. Not just investigate them. Else sooner or later some may get annoyed. And actually I would use the same words of caution to any sensitives who have the ability to see/hear spirits and are going into the field of paranormal investigation.

More
19 Dec 2011 15:43 #3 by Blue
You know I am also a Reiki Second Degree and have been doing tai chi for years..wondering if that extra energy might have something to do with helping the cause of this...also another member Amanda also is growing by leaps and bounds she can now see energy...so idk just thought I would add some more info to the mix and maybe as a group we can find out what is happening to our group...we have an excellent group with just the right mixture of people that when together things happen....thanks for your help...Peace Blue

More
19 Dec 2011 14:56 #4 by Blue
I know something is quite wrong..I dont know if its the combination of four real sensitives and maybe something in our background. Idk but the spirits have been drawn from day one and always always have known our names..started with mine then beths. Thank you fo
r helping us we appreciate it. Peace Blue

More
19 Dec 2011 06:24 #5 by MinnDak Paranormal
Replied by MinnDak Paranormal on topic Re: Red Veil
I am currently in the middle of some research that may tie directly into what you have wrote here. I will try to finish it quickly, but as I have said, Crystal has said, and everyone else is saying, be VERY careful in how you handle this case. I'm not going to go into any more detail right now, but my instincts are telling me that something's not right.

More
18 Dec 2011 21:45 #6 by amoonwolfe
Replied by amoonwolfe on topic Re: Red Veil
I agree with Crystal Cross, be incredibly careful with this one! I have one other thought. Could there be a connection to WWII and the ongoing invasion threat? U-Boats, etc. were frequent interlopers from what my parents and grandparents told me.

More
18 Dec 2011 19:44 #7 by justbecause80
Replied by justbecause80 on topic Re: Red Veil
Hello. Yes that's the theory we have about a "light" that we emit for the spirits. Our names were spoken w/out us telling the spirits our names. Which tells me that they listen when we talk to one another. Just want to figure out how we have been lead down this path, instead of the one that we were on in the first place, for a lack of better works "regular dead people". Just seems like there is something else there. I can't be sure what it is, but hopefully we will find out as a group :)

Beth

More
17 Dec 2011 17:49 #8 by crystalcross
Replied by crystalcross on topic Re: Red Veil
Well first off, I get the feeling you're actually dealing with multiple entities here. First off the one that is saying "You F***** up" and naming you and your group members by their names, I think that is likely a earthbound spirit. I think that's likely a spirit which knows you and you have known in life. That just sounds like its too targeted and personal for it to be something which has attached itself to you. I could be wrong, but that's just the impression I get from what you've said. I would look into individuals who have passed who perhaps held some form of grudge against you, and I would also look at someone who was fairly close to you.

Now onto the second one. The reference to the red veil, that to me sound like something which has attached itself to you. Maybe because it sensed a way to be heard or known. That one, I'm not so sure if its an earthbound spirit, or something wanting you to go down a road which may lead you to a dark place. That one, I would use caution with.

I would suggest trying to go trace it back to where it first appeared or made itself known, and perhaps dig deeper into that location or the 1-2 locations immediately preceding that one. That may lead to a clue of what/who it may be.

Sounds to me like you're sensitive, and that may be leading these things to you. Kind of like a Television News camera, people tend to flock around places where they can be seen/heard by the public.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Blue

More
17 Dec 2011 04:31 #9 by Blue
Hi All,
I am also part of this group...The first encounter a woman said I am from the red veil who are you and she was talking to another spirit. The other one was this is a red veil operation and again talking to another spirit we just picked it up on evps. So ...if this is occult and involves the watchtower of the easy or the east...what do we do, how did the spirits pull us into this..is it because we have several real deal sensitives..of which i am one? If so how do we proceed to investigate. Thanks for any help..Peace Blue
The following user(s) said Thank You: justbecause80

More
17 Dec 2011 04:01 #10 by justbecause80
Replied by justbecause80 on topic Re: Red Veil
Thanks everyone for the replies!!! Ok I have to say that as soon as I saw the word "portal" with "red veil" I felt like a light bulb went off. We have been getting EVP's about portals and vortexes as well. We have a theory that, as sensitives, (we have 4 in our group), we emit a "light" and spirits, things, creatures, etc are drawl to this light that we emit. It seems that our last investigations have taken a turn for the very very strange. It's very intriguing, as we want to learn and grow from our experiences, but we do not want to be put into danger or face something that we do not have the experience or strength to come against. Back to our theory. It seems that every single place we have investigated (there have been a LOT), that we get evidence. Personal experiences, sensitive and non sensitive experiences, meters going off, flashlight answering, shadows, movements, full sentence EVP's, perfectly clear EVP's that even a person who has never had experience with listening to EVP's can clearly hear and distiguish, and a confirmed full body apparition. This all just seems too "out there" for me. As so much that I have seen or heard about that this is a rare occurance. Should we be getting all this activity? At one home, we have, on video, a dime being thrown across the room at investigators. I have an EVP that says clearly into my recorder, "You f***ed up" and another that says "Beth I know what you want". We have several several more as well. Sorry if sounds like I am rambling. It just seems that lately everything has shifted to something that we can't quite understand. Lately we have been getting more aggressive EVP's (get them, get out, kill them, hurt her, etc.) I know this began w/ the red veil question, but if anyone would have anymore insight on that as well as a theory as to why we seem to be encountering things that have not been the norm for us. I really appreciate it!

Thanks~

Beth

Time to create page: 0.402 seconds

Features