Login

Videos

Frenzied and Frazzled

More
29 Jan 2012 15:20 #1 by kirlybab
Replied by kirlybab on topic Re: Frenzied and Frazzled
I will keep your lady in question in my thoughts and in all my rites where I send good energy out to those who need it for protection and guidance. I hope that she will be kept safe with all the blessings I know that all of us here will be sending.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
29 Jan 2012 05:33 #2 by LeslieAValentin
Hey there

I'm doing better tonight spiritually. I slept for most of the day which having long hours of slumber is not common for me as you know. I'm feeling regrouped physically, spiritually and emotionally tonight. Not to say that the woman is not on my mind still, but at this point all I can do now is hand her up for light, protection and safety.

Hugs

More
29 Jan 2012 05:10 #3 by sixsense
Replied by sixsense on topic Re: Frenzied and Frazzled
Hey Les...I have been there many times myself. I understand completely. Sometimes our "Gifts" do feel more like a burden. Do what you need to do to get your self back. I'm here if you need to talk..Sixy..

More
29 Jan 2012 04:48 #4 by LeslieAValentin
CC: Never thought about that... it's a good idea.... actually, it is a great idea!

However, I do think that getting me back on a cam, you're just wanting to see how tossed my hair is again LOL (sorry, I had to make a joke).

But on a serious side, if something like that could be done, I think it would open up a lot of avenues.

More
29 Jan 2012 03:00 #5 by crystalcross

LeslieAValentin wrote: A sketch artist is a good idea,however, the problem I see is that first you need to have a willing police force to do something like that...

Leslie,

Actually what I had in mind is looking for an artist who had the same skills as a police sketch artists, not necessarily one who works for a police department. And since this is an internet based site with members all around the world, I was thinking more along the line of perhaps a web based meeting. A sketch artist with a webcam would do nicely. Webcam faced at the paper, while you guide him/her through what to draw. Perhaps not this time, but It may be something we want to pursue for future such events.

More
29 Jan 2012 01:06 #6 by LeslieAValentin
I appreciate it!

I can only hope that someone either recognized the forum post or the person who was meant to see it did.

More
28 Jan 2012 20:45 #7 by Tresses Of Nephthys
Thanks, Leslie. It was the first time I was compelled to draw something like that. Too bad it wasn't a match. Better luck next time.

More
28 Jan 2012 18:56 #8 by LeslieAValentin
Thanks Angela,

No, not my guy but he's someones... I'd have to put a age grouping of between late mid to late 40's into the 50's age wise for the man that is the problem here. Thanks though.

More
28 Jan 2012 18:51 #9 by LeslieAValentin
Hey there CC, I just woke up again and decided to stretch a bit....am just purely exhausted from the nights events. And, will probably be lying back down here shortly to sleep some more.

When this happens, I am seeing it as if I'm that person.

A sketch artist is a good idea,however, the problem I see is that first you need to have a willing police force to do something like that, and with just under 6000 police departments nationwide, I live in an area that I do not see as being "helpful".

Just my thoughts on it....

More
28 Jan 2012 16:12 #10 by Tresses Of Nephthys
I did a little automatic sketching (like automatic writing). I don't know if this is your guy or not, Leslie, but this is what I got. Not my best drawing ever so forgive me lol.
Attachments:

Time to create page: 0.404 seconds

Features