Login

Frenzied and Frazzled

More
28 Jan 2012 15:46 #11 by crystalcross
I read this this morning and just thought "WOW!"

I have a question, when you get these do they come in any visual form as well? In other words do you simply know the facts, or do you see it as if it was 1st or 3rd person?

If so, I would like to try to see if we can put you together with a police type sketch artists to get some visual renderings while these type of things are still fresh in your mind.

We tend to lose the crispness of the details as the clock ticks on.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
28 Jan 2012 15:42 #12 by Tresses Of Nephthys
Writing it out like you did is a form of prayer or spell, putting it out there for the universe. Let's hope that the appropriate ears hear your message and the woman will be safe.

More
28 Jan 2012 12:06 #13 by LeslieAValentin
It's been a long night of being unsettled...despite the fact that I have a track of music that I listen to for when I am meditating, trying to rest or for when I go to sleep - it's a mixture of Native American Wood Flute, Shakuhachi (Japanese flute), and Zen related pieces. All in all, I have it in stages so as to promote proper transitions between stages of sleep.

From time to time I travel at night going places that I've never seen before - sometimes bumping into someone else's life who is in a form of distress -- consciously or subconsciously.

Tonight was one of those nights, that as soon as I returned, the state of alarm was so great that I needed to reach out to this woman. It took a while for me to go back to sleep after this occurred, but now at just before 6 am, I am still obviously upset about this. Today will be a healing day spiritually.

It is one of those instances where frustrations can set in because it's like finding the needle in the haystack when it comes to relaying information that you have for someone and you have no clue of who they are or where they are in location. So you turn to the modern day contraptions of the Internet to help spread the outreach. And even then, the hopes of someone knowing this person or the person themselves seeing a message is a gamble of sorts.

It is at times like this where having a gift or an ability feels more like a beast of burden; like you are spiritually gagged and handcuffed. An unsuccessful mission.

Time to create page: 0.373 seconds

Features