Login

Videos

Mark your calendars-Live Investigation!

More
29 Jan 2012 18:58 #11 by RXRom
Looking forward to the investigation. I will be there. Marking calender NOW!
The following user(s) said Thank You: BHPI Josh

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
29 Jan 2012 17:36 #12 by BHPI Josh
I can definitely give some background info here. The Adams House in Deadwood, SD (Viasat Internet South Dakota | Satellite Internet Providers SD) is a home that contains all original items and furnishings from the families that lived there from 1892-1936 when W.E. Adams(responsible for building a museum in Deadwood as well) passed away. His second wife closed up the home and never stayed there again, despite visiting Deadwood often. The rumor in town the home was haunted spread very quickly and that rumor is credited with the fact that no burglary/vandalism ever took place in the home. The home is now a tour museum. The curators and workers all have reports of experiences. Hearing voices or distant talking when alone, hearing footsteps, beds looking ruffled as if someone had been sitting on it and seeing shadows are common reports.

In January of 2011, BHPI had the privilege of investigating the Adams House. The house itself proved incredible. Everyone within the group had experiences, many of them similar. The most common happening was moving to a room and hearing what sounded like a conversation from another room. We also heard footsteps all over the place. It was an incredible investigation.

The Adams House asked us to give a public presentation on our investigations of both the Adams house and Adams Museum. You can see a preview of our public reveal here(Viasat Internet South Dakota | Satellite Internet Providers SD) The flyer is one that our Case Manager, Maurice Miller, designed. You can purchase the full video if you'd like. *Note-I have not been able to view the preview due to plugin issues on my computer.

This 2 night investigation(Feb 10th and 11th) will be broadcast live here. The connection will be fine and it will work! The last investigation was an issue with the computer not the feed. We will be prepared! Look forward to the investigation!
The following user(s) said Thank You: RXRom

More
26 Jan 2012 03:03 #13 by crystalcross
I can't speak for BHPI or the location. But from what I understand, this will take place in Deadwood, SD. And from my little knowledge of Deadwood, that was certainly a hub of activity back in the 1800's. I'm not sure if you're familiar with the HBO series named after the town "Deadwood", you may have an idea of the type of activity they may be walking into.

More
26 Jan 2012 02:30 #14 by RXRom
Grab your snacks and beverages. Will this be in the middle of nowhere? I hope we will have some good luck this time and be able to watch what is going on. Sorry about last time guys that your feed wasn't working. Maybe the ghosts didn't feel like being on hollywood paranormal.

More
26 Jan 2012 01:47 #15 by crystalcross
Can't wait, this will prove to be a very interesting and exciting investigation. Two days worth, I can tell right now that I won't be getting much sleep. And to boot it will be the first Live Investigation as we move into our 2nd year of operation! WOW!

More
22 Jan 2012 17:14 #16 by BHPI Josh
Hey folks, BHPI will be conducting another Live Investigation. This is actually a 2 night investigation. Friday Feb. 10th and Saturday Feb. 11th will mark a re-investigation of the Adams House in Deadwood, SD. Watch for details to emerge in the near future!
The following user(s) said Thank You: grandmaducky, toco

Time to create page: 1.956 seconds

Features