Login

Videos

Mark your calendars-Live Investigation!

More
10 Feb 2012 21:13 #1 by BillyJo
Yay! I am so on it. Yes I will be there when you go DARK!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 Feb 2012 19:33 #2 by BHPI Josh
On the home page here, there's a link on the right hand side that says live investigations, should on 10pm EST tonight! Hope to see you on when we go dark!

More
10 Feb 2012 19:11 #3 by zookeeper
Did I miss a link to this live broadcast? It sounds like FUN!

More
10 Feb 2012 18:57 #4 by BHPI Josh
We are t-minus 8 hours! Everyone excited? We sure are. Hope to see you all tonight!

More
09 Feb 2012 17:33 #5 by BHPI Josh
Folks we are aiming for a 8pm start. For sure we'll be able to be there to chat starting at 8pm MST. That's 10pm EST.

More
04 Feb 2012 22:58 #6 by BillyJo
OH YAY!!! I am super excited. I will mark my calender!

More
04 Feb 2012 20:55 #7 by zeptember
cool this is gonna be great I was waiting for one to happen:) be safe out there guys and will tune in this week if all goes well with the equipment I know that can go batty at times :)

More
04 Feb 2012 04:38 #8 by BHPI Josh
Great news, tried out the new computer as a double check, and we're in business!

More
03 Feb 2012 21:33 #9 by grandmaducky
:ohmy: thanks josh can't wait :woohoo:

More
03 Feb 2012 21:27 #10 by BHPI Josh
With the letdown of what was supposed to be a live investigation back in January, I wanted to give some information here. This upcoming live investigation(2 nights) Feb 10th and 11th will work. We will have a working laptop and a reliable internet connection. The problem on the last investigation was a computer issue, not a signal problem. We now have a BHPI use only computer that will be used for live investigations as well as all other BHPI needs. We will actually have our main base set up in a gift shop that has a good internet connection. This one we're ensuring we have our proverbial ducks in a row, whatever that's supposed to mean. We will stream live during the first night, then when we retire, the equipment will remain up, but we will disconnect our cameras(the cabling has to run outside and we want to be safe and not have anyone tamper with our stuff). They will be reconnected when we get going the next night. We will have times available soon. Should be fun!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Peek-A-Boo

Time to create page: 0.394 seconds

Features