Login

Videos

live tonight can't wait

More
11 Feb 2012 20:13 #11 by Peek-A-Boo
weird stuff happened each time I was posting a sighting last night, my computer shut off, then wireless box turned off, neither ever happened before. I saw a few oddities on Camera 3 but couldn't post at the time of seeing it :(

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 Feb 2012 19:36 #12 by BillyJo
Replied by BillyJo on topic Re: live tonight can't wait
Rachel! I can't wait for tonight! Yes, I too fell off because I had to get up at 4 a.m. to work. So staying up until 3 a.m. wasn't a great idea for me...but tonight I will try and be there for the whole thing ;)

Theory:

I feel negative energy no matter what time of day...There is however a heightened sense of awareness when everything is settled. Usually settling in most places occurs at night.

Sometimes though out of nowhere negative energy has it's way with me in the bright light of the sunshine...go figure.

More
11 Feb 2012 19:15 #13 by DolphinM31
Hey Rachel,

It was awesome joining in on the investigation with you guys. I am glued to the countdown on Rob's website. I am so excited about tonight's investigation. I would have loved to stayed with the investigation last night, but it was going to run until 4AM EST, and my eyes were fighting to stay open, LOL. See you later on the investigation. :)

More
11 Feb 2012 19:05 #14 by BHPIRachel
Hey everyone this is Rachel with BHPI, we had a great investigation last night and hope to see you all again tonight. It was sure fun being able to voice chat and interact with you all

More
11 Feb 2012 03:20 #15 by blackmercedz
I completely agree with u! I have developed the ability to use my senses at all times! Everyone is capable of this, but most will never use it.

More
11 Feb 2012 03:18 #16 by blackmercedz
Some of my most interesting interactions have been in broad daylight!

More
11 Feb 2012 02:58 #17 by darwido
Replied by darwido on topic Re: live tonight can't wait
Actually, because 666 is the mark of the Beast, 3:33 is considered the peak of the darkest hour before the dawn. It's the time when evil has the best opening to the world of the living. I don't go for all that crap, but if you consider that they get a lot of negative activity, it makes sense. There's activity at any hour, but during that time, more negative activity can occur, supposedly. Also, it's harder to film spirit activity during the day because of the movement of the sun and shadows, etc. (as they proved in another episode of Ghost Adventures). So, it may or may not be true that there is more activity during dead time, but it does seem like there is.

More
11 Feb 2012 02:53 #18 by kctkd
Replied by kctkd on topic Re: live tonight can't wait
Here is my theory.....

I believe the reason why alot of us see more during the night is because we do not have the distraction of sight. we use our ears and other senses that become more alert when we loose or most valuable sense of sight.

• Steven Matrix
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 Feb 2012 02:43 #19 by Steven Matrix
Replied by Steven Matrix on topic Re: live tonight can't wait

crystalcross wrote: I personally think that theory is more perception driven than actual. Strictly because spirits have a different sense of time and do not interpret or see time the same way the living do. So if anything, I think we may be more receptive and open to activity which in turn precipitates it.

I agree CC. We've had activity in broad daylight, under the hot Florida sun in a Tarpon Springs cemetery. I also had an energy source go across my LCD screen in broad daylight in a cemetery in Tampa.

I do think however that dark entities/spirits know how man over the centuries has been programmed to be afraid of the dark. I think they can act on those perceptions. Now repeat after me, I ain't skeered.

• Steven Matrix
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 Feb 2012 02:39 #20 by Steven Matrix
Replied by Steven Matrix on topic Re: live tonight can't wait

crystalcross wrote: No, they're going to go probably until about 2am and then start again the next day.

Well, you'll get a couple hours of sleep anyway.

Time to create page: 0.392 seconds

Features