Login

Videos

live tonight can't wait

More
12 Feb 2012 00:17 - 12 Feb 2012 00:20 #1 by blackmercedz
Peek-A-Boo :lol: Yes, my favorite thing is being able to help people!
Last edit: 12 Feb 2012 00:20 by blackmercedz.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 Feb 2012 00:16 #2 by blackmercedz
Hi BillyJo, yes there is 'energy drifters'. Honestly, I can't explain how I do it, I have to consciously turn a 'switch' off. However, there have been a few energies that were strong enough to come through anyway! I have noticed that these are energies that have unfinished business. Most had passed away about one year before, and needed my help. Good luck, I think if u clear ur mind, and concentrate, u can do it too.

More
11 Feb 2012 23:44 #3 by Peek-A-Boo
blackmercedz, the gift that keeps on giving :-)

More
11 Feb 2012 23:10 #4 by BillyJo
Replied by BillyJo on topic Re: live tonight can't wait
BlackMercedz~ How do you do that? Help... is there such a thing as energy drifters? Mine seem to just come in and out like I'm a Motel 6. LOL

More
11 Feb 2012 23:01 #5 by blackmercedz
They are always around me as well, but also 'louder' when I'm alone. I get pictures, feeling, and written words. Sometimes I can hear talking. Often I will see light orbs or actual figures, but they are just black shadowy figures. I love my gift! I have learned how to turn it off.

More
11 Feb 2012 22:59 #6 by BillyJo
Ahhhh...sorry...read that wrong Peeka!

More
11 Feb 2012 22:30 #7 by Peek-A-Boo
BJ: what I said was they are more active with me when I am alone and when I am with someone they are "shy" or "whispery". 24/7 would not be something I could handle.

More
11 Feb 2012 22:05 #8 by BillyJo
Thanks Steve...love the pictures by the way!

Peekaboo~ I tend to get bothered more when alone too...however they are ever present around me ALL the time. Just less disruptive when people are around.

I had my husband go to a psychic one day as an outing. I was standing next to him during the reading...the psychic said I needed to step away because everyone that was talking/yelling to/at him were people surrounding me...LOL So I stepped away and he barely had a thing to say to my husband...he was so disappointed poor guy...

I think it's your energy that invites other energy whether you want it to or not...My husband really wanted it...and god love him, his grandma came through but like 10 people were all talking at once to get to me...

More
11 Feb 2012 20:58 #9 by Peek-A-Boo
If I am at a museum, thrift shop, hospital, etc and perusing (for lack of a better term) by myself I get action, when walking with another just get subtle feelings or suggestions

• Steven Matrix
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
11 Feb 2012 20:48 #10 by Steven Matrix
Replied by Steven Matrix on topic Re: live tonight can't wait

BillyJo wrote: Rachel! I can't wait for tonight! Yes, I too fell off because I had to get up at 4 a.m. to work. So staying up until 3 a.m. wasn't a great idea for me...but tonight I will try and be there for the whole thing ;)

Theory:

I feel negative energy no matter what time of day...There is however a heightened sense of awareness when everything is settled. Usually settling in most places occurs at night.

Sometimes though out of nowhere negative energy has it's way with me in the bright light of the sunshine...go figure.

I agree. When things are calm, activity heightens. We were at a cemetery a few months ago with an intuitive friend and got hit with one cold spot after the other, at about 1 PM in the afternoon. My wife and I went back there the following weekend and the amount of cold spots was much greater as the spirit activity increased around our car.

Time to create page: 0.419 seconds

Features