Login

Videos

Starting my own group

More
09 Jun 2011 02:21 #11 by crystalcross
Well, just a few questions to clear things up. You had called them "Clients", were you attempting to charge for a service? If so, I could see there may be some apprehension in individuals trusting in such a service from a startup company.

You may want to put your agency on our list of paranormal agencies. Then start out by investigating some public locations. Just like with any service, you have to have a port-folio to display to individuals if you want them to pick you.

Then you would want to make yourself known here or at some location which caters to the paranormal. Chances are if someone is looking for help they will seek out information first. And then attempt to locate some local help.

Put yourself in the shoes of someone who is possibly scared or afraid to mention that they are seeing something which is not accepted by a large part of society.

And then last, browse the help needed areas on this site, you may find someone near you that needs assistance. Remember, most of us in the paranormal field are here for two reasons. One to find tangible proof, and another to help people who need help. Just make yourself available, and help when needed.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
09 Jun 2011 01:23 #12 by melissa21775
A few months ago I started my own ghost hunting group. I purchased equipment, got people to join and then it just kind of stopped. I tried going on Craigslist to see if I could find clients and I had a few people respond, but when I would call them back they would never call back. I had this happen with at least 4 different clients. Does anyone have any ideas on how to get this thing going? It's a passion and I really want to get started.....

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.360 seconds

Features