Login

Videos

Object feelings

• sleepy1md
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
27 May 2011 13:06 #11 by sleepy1md
Replied by sleepy1md on topic Re: Object feelings
Not necessarily the way you held it but the fact that maybe the previous owner had some residual nasties attached to it. Some times spirits can project their feelings to us and just to let us know what they are feeling for whatever reason. They don't necessarily need an object to do that. It happened to me and I didn't touch a thing. You did the right thing getting rid of it.:)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
27 May 2011 12:51 #12 by intuitivegal27
Replied by intuitivegal27 on topic Re: Object feelings
Ok a couple of weeks ago when I held a crystal in my hand, I had the two points of that crystal going the long way pointing towards my finger and wrist. When I held it I could feel heat on my left side of my body followed with numbness and red blotches on my face and neck. I knew something was up and when I put the crystal down on the table, everything went back to normal or so I thought. When I was done with work and after I threw those objects away, I felt like I was getting mad. I went to my car and turned on the christian radio which of course that seemed like to subdue a little bit of my negativity, but when I had picked up my husband I felt mad, angry, irritable, and many other things. So I ended up getting mad at my husband for no apparent reason at all and then I was better by Thursday.

I have never gotten that much negative energy flowing through me like that before to make me so irritable and angry, which I never am at all. Do you guys think it had to do something with the way I held that crystal, pointing it straight?

More
05 May 2011 16:17 #13 by intuitivegal27
Nope you certainly can't!

• sleepy1md
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
05 May 2011 16:12 #14 by sleepy1md
To a certain degree no, but abilities can managed. For example, when I get "bothered" at night (hence the username sleepy1md) I say out loud " I don't want to be bothered." and sure enough, I get sleep. But it doesn't go away for long...few days later, another all nighter with the beyond lol.

I have learned that you can work on controlling the emotions that are associated with some abilities but ultimately no, you can't get rid of them.

More
05 May 2011 16:04 #15 by intuitivegal27
That is true! It's like for us you can't even control the abilities :) I have had mine from an early age and now it's rapidly growing.

• sleepy1md
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
05 May 2011 15:59 #16 by sleepy1md
I have found that people who have no gifts can be aware of things "not feeling right" or feeling like they have a bad feeling about something...maybe they do have abilities and don't know it...and don't know why. As far as objects go, people need to be careful of, let's say for instance, bad things happening after bringing an object into their lives. Gut feelings are my best friend lol. In general, you don't have to have abilities to know if something doesn't feel right, go with your gut and don't second guess yourself.

More
05 May 2011 15:49 #17 by intuitivegal27
I just had a feeling that those objects that she had were eminating a lot of negative energy. I just told her to hold on to the objects they give her and let me touch them, then that way I can tell her to throw them away. You never know what ones are good and what ones are evil.

• sleepy1md
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
05 May 2011 15:45 #18 by sleepy1md
I think it will too. Evil is never a positive thing and absolutely, entities can attach themselves to objects as well as people...you told them the right thing.

More
05 May 2011 15:27 #19 by intuitivegal27
Ya! I think your intuition will expand more later :) I have never felt anything like what I felt while touching objects from other supposedly "clairevoyants" I told my client to get rid of em because they could be harbouring evil in them, plus told her to get her friend who is a priest to bless the house again. I don't want her in harms way when it comes to evil entities.

• sleepy1md
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
05 May 2011 15:13 #20 by sleepy1md
Thanks I will. I have done research on the things I'm feeling, my experiences and such and whatever gifts I have are very mild yet they area "there" to the point that I know I'm not crazy lol. I believe I'm more intuitive than anything else.

Time to create page: 0.381 seconds

Features