Login

Videos

Object feelings

More
30 May 2011 13:57 #1 by intuitivegal27
Replied by intuitivegal27 on topic Re: Object feelings
I have seen some crystals and pendulums that I want to buy at the Magical Garden in the mall that I go to. When I held the crystal both points were facing north and south, not sure if thats what caused the negative energy to come into me or not. I just think that some objects are to be left to the experts to figure out if they will harm u in some way or not, i.e. a priest IMHO :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
28 May 2011 14:54 #2 by undertaker1
Replied by undertaker1 on topic Re: Object feelings
Just remember Harley that crystal has its own energies and those can't be cleansed. I m one who would enjoy seeing things from the people who touch them but everyone has diffrent views in life.

More
28 May 2011 02:53 #3 by harleygal1229
Replied by harleygal1229 on topic Re: Object feelings
Sounds to me like the Crystals needed to be cleansed. I cleanse my Crystals immediately after I buy them and get them home. After a few uses they should be cleansed again. I cleanse my Crystals in a few different ways, depending on my mood: placing in the sun for a few hours, or placing in the moonlight several hours, and I also have a container that I place the Crystals into and completely cover with SEA SALT for 24 hours. Crystals pick up the energies of all the people who hold them when they're in the store. So it really doesn't matter too much where you buy them, just remember to cleanse before you use them.

More
28 May 2011 00:41 #4 by undertaker1
Awsome thanks six i will for sure. Already have a woman that has asked me too do this so i will take her up on it.

More
28 May 2011 00:37 #5 by sixsense
Replied by sixsense on topic Re: Object feelings
Actually Undertaker, since you pick up spirits by vision, you will probably be able to see them through this technique. It is a perfect way for you to see more. Definitely give it a try.

More
28 May 2011 00:30 #6 by undertaker1
i am going to begin seeing if objects bring visions to me too see how in depth my psychic ability may be. I think it is something that you can pick up on spirits so why not try this. I wish they hd excercise books for those of us with abilities to try and broden and help us grow.

More
28 May 2011 00:28 #7 by sixsense
Replied by sixsense on topic Re: Object feelings
This ability can come in handy if you like to buy antiques. I do, and I find myself touching the object and staying by it for awhile before I purchase it. If I pick any thing up from it, I continue on my way. Many spirits due attach themselves to furniture, jewelry etc. If I get a really bad feeling from it, I let the person know so they can get rid of it. Evil doesn't belong in anyone's house.

More
27 May 2011 13:19 #8 by intuitivegal27
Ya I def agree! I might get mine from the Magical Garden at the mall near me and they have incenses that I absolutely love!

• sleepy1md
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
27 May 2011 13:15 #9 by sleepy1md
Replied by sleepy1md on topic Re: Object feelings
I wouldn't get crystals from them anymore. I'm guessing that is exactly what happened...maybe they didn't do it intentionally or maybe they did. Who knows. I'd just advise your client to get them from somewhere else hun.

More
27 May 2011 13:09 #10 by intuitivegal27
:) The only thing it came from those so called 'Clairevoyants" and I am not sure if they had negative energy or something attached to it before mailing it off to my client. Yikes! I felt like I was being attacked by negative energy lol!

Time to create page: 0.377 seconds

Features