Login

Videos

Help Please?

More
03 Apr 2012 09:43 #11 by rach411
Replied by rach411 on topic Re: Help Please?
Wow... sorry did lots of typo errors on that... What I meant to say was that I know of a guy who I guess was with Justin the night he died but claims that he wasn't there when he went to some persons house... I dont know much about the whole situation or much at all about Mack other then he was with him before he died. Im not even sure if that's his real name... But I am going to try and see what I can find out.

Also, I would agree with the statement made about there being another male here. I dont know much about him other then he is a male and likes to chill in my kid's bedroom apparently. Im not really good at sensing things but I know when theres something around and can tell if its male or female but thats about it. If anyone could get info on that person as well that would be awesome :).

I would also like to ask if anyone could shed some light on why I am having such issues with communicating with Justin when he can do so well with my mom, which she is not into any of the ghost buisness. I just had a dream last night about a little girl who says her name is lissa who died. I dont know how or why but she showed me some names in a movie that was based in the old days and showed me how these little girls were being sold and treated like dogs. One name in this biography/movie was louella so I looked it up, turns out she was a movie columnist back around the time that this biography seemed to of been produced. I found it very odd the connection because I did not know of this lady yet she was a columnist for movies, one of the first woman apparently and very successful. The reason I point out this dream is because I got a lot of information from this little girl in a dream (though the pieces I am still trying to put together) I could communicate with her... yet not Justin. Even though he does well communicating with lots of other people including my mom who has no experience. Could anyone explain why this might be?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
03 Apr 2012 02:15 #12 by rach411
So there is a guy named Mack that I don't realty know that much about but he was with him earlier that night that he died so he says and I can get more info about him but i'm just curious as to why he wants so bally for him to say something I'd it was an accident..... And I know about the other make ghost as well just that her is in my house nothing else....it would be nice to figure out who the other ghost is as well :)

More
03 Apr 2012 01:22 #13 by annabanana
Replied by annabanana on topic Re: Help Please?
I know kids are underestimated when it comes to things like this but they are more sensitive to the spirit world. Maybe your child sees or feel things that you don't and if he tells you something out of the blue, it might help in piecing the puzzle together.

If you want, maybe you could try to communicate with the ghost. It could be a start.

More
03 Apr 2012 00:51 #14 by Tresses Of Nephthys
Rach, like I'd mentioned to you before, there is another party that knows more than they are letting on with Justin's death. He didn't commit suicide, and even though it was an accident, there is someone who needs to be investigated here. I don't know why Justin is looking to you for this rather than his family, other than he knows that you will pay more attention to him. Ask around to see if there was a Mark or Mike with him.

More
02 Apr 2012 21:17 #15 by BillyJo
Replied by BillyJo on topic Re: Help Please?
Hello Rach411... I don't usually respond to these but this friend of yours is around. Sometimes spirits attach to us and sometimes we attach to them. In this case it is mutual. He does want to tell you something. I'm not privy to the information. I won't even speculate. He moved the can and he comes around every so often. Especially when you're thinking about him.

There is also someone else around. Another male but he doesn't move your things.

If I get more I will let you know. Very harmless and once he thinks you understand he will move on.

More
02 Apr 2012 01:39 #16 by rach411
Yea especially when he told me I was changing that really gave me a creepy vibe up my spine. I don't remember exactly what he said about the changing thing but something about the ghost and me changing. Not cool what so ever, I can tell ya that much and how do I get ahold of a spirit box? Is that one of those things that play white noise?

More
02 Apr 2012 01:34 #17 by oicu812
Replied by oicu812 on topic Re: Help Please?
Very interesting! Even though kids are kids, when your child out of no where states those instances about a "ghost" it makes you wonder, well the kid has to start a story from somewhere. Really odd with your recent events! LOL Just my opinion. Again if your really curious about this, try making contact. Maybe an evening where the child/children are down for the night or away you could have a sit down with a digital recorder, ask your questions, maybe even try out a spirit/ghost box. :)

More
02 Apr 2012 01:22 #18 by rach411
Thank you for your reply :) When I was first having the issues a while ago I talked with someone on here about it and they gave me insight on what was going on. I did some research and had a tape recorder in my kid's bedroom that played for 5 hours and caught someone whistling a song in their room that I didnt recognize but looked it up and it ended up being a song that was sung on the pinnocheo movie where a guy turned the kids into donkey's? Never seen the movie myself but it was the song. Not sure why we heard it in their room. This was a couple months ago that it happened. My daughter was waking up nightly, which I cant for sure say that its not just one of those things where kids just wake up nightly and grow out of. But the whistle was weird...

My son has me keep the light on slightly in their room every night because he says theres a ghost in there, but again he is three so who knows really and due to the communication barriers with a three year old I cant justify it. A couple of weeks ago he started talking about the ghost again though and he told me out of the blue that I was "changing" I found it odd that he would say that to me out of no where, it was so random, and not something he understands. So I questioned him about it, asking him what he meant and where he heard that from? He said that the ghost told him and would put his hands up and make oval shapes and when I asked him what he was doing he said that thats what he looked like and said that they were eyes.

Creepy if you ask me but the more I asked the more his story grew and I could tell I was getting no where with it. So Im not to sure on the whole thing with what he told me because I know kids have great imaginations but I also know that kids are underestimated and that they can and do see things. I just dont really know how much or what to believe. But more things are popping up... so it makes me wonder.

More
02 Apr 2012 00:36 #19 by oicu812
Replied by oicu812 on topic Re: Help Please?
Not a sensitive or a medium, but the story is interesting. You should definetly keep posting instances that do come about. This will help everyone give you better confrimation on what exactly is there and if you have anything to worry about. That or seek a guide, living or relatives who have past. I love the ghost box, thats my favorite device to communicate with spiritual technitions or guides.

More
01 Apr 2012 21:22 - 02 Apr 2012 10:48 #20 by rach411
Help Please? was created by rach411
Hi again,

Recently some things have been occurring at my house, once again... I honestly felt like for about a month nothing was here, even though there have been times that (sometimes for months at a time) that something was here. Anyways things have been moving right in front of me. The first thing that moved was relatively "iffy" my chap stick was sitting on my speaker in my bedroom that by the way is not plugged in, if anyones wondering. It rolled from one end of my speaker to the next. Which ok, we all know sometimes things just move but this chap stick had been sitting there all day in the same spot! But once I looked over it was rolling for no reason what so ever. No hill or anything to make the floor un-even and if so it would not of taken literally hours to move. Needless to say I brushed it off anyways.

A couple weeks later Im laying in bed and my cell phone charger is plugged in right next to my bed and the wall so the charger cord just lays on my bed. Well the charger cord started slipping a little off the side of my bed so it was still on the bed but not all the way. I was not moving or anything when it was doing this but I brushed it off though... and kept thinking if it does it again im going to freak! Because literally that charger stays on my bed every day, night and does not move. Then it completely moved off my bed! By itself, no moving no nothing was happening. It was a little alarming but I just brushed it off once again even though it sounds stupid (I know) its just one of those things that you would of had to of been there yourself to see.

Then just last night my fiance's 3/4 full Mountain Due can slid completely to the edge of the dresser and off it went to the floor. Right in front of him, he watched it slide and everything! Moments before this occurred I was thinking about a friend of ours who died. Who did come to visit us once he passed wanting desperately to tell us something. But I never did find out what... but I felt like he was gone now for about a month... and that I kind of failed him, by not being able to communicate with him. Now this stuff is going on out of the blue, and it makes me wonder if he never left... or if its not him and someone else again. I am pretty open minded and sometimes I feel something around my house and sometimes I don't but everytime I do feel something things like this happen. But I have NEVER had things move and it is very very obvious especially the pop can incident that something is here and has something to say.

This is a pic of him. My friend who died, I want you guys to get a feel for it and tell me if you think its him or not.

Attachments:
Last edit: 02 Apr 2012 10:48 by crystalcross.
The following user(s) said Thank You: poofinator

Time to create page: 0.416 seconds

Features