Login

Videos

Help Please?

More
16 Apr 2012 05:12 #1 by rach411
Replied by rach411 on topic Re: Help Please?
I agree with everyone. I don't really find myself having this urge to talk to "Mack" He rubs me the wrong way, plus I don't think it would do any good to say to him "Oh hey stay away from this family because my buddy who is a ghost now doesnt like you much" I cant see that going over well... But I will try to find a way to talk to his wife about it in a way that she would understand.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 Apr 2012 14:24 #2 by oicu812
Replied by oicu812 on topic Re: Help Please?
Attachment or not, if someone is negative, by any nature, i wouldnt want to hang around em lol just me.

More
15 Apr 2012 07:38 #3 by amoonwolfe
Replied by amoonwolfe on topic Re: Help Please?

amoonwolfe wrote: You need to seriously rethink contacting this Mack individual. He has a habit of promoting bad outcomes.....and an attachment you do not need. Please keep your distance.

I was referring to a negative entity or strong negative energy attached to this Mack individual!

More
14 Apr 2012 21:37 #4 by Tresses Of Nephthys
I agree about not going near Mack. For one thing, I don't think it's necessary. I think if you talk to Justin's wife and tell her either stop hanging out with Mack or at least watch what he's saying in front of her kids, then I think Justin would be much happier.

More
14 Apr 2012 21:26 #5 by oicu812
Replied by oicu812 on topic Re: Help Please?
I think what is ment by being to attached is in reference to being to emotionally involved. Don't quote me, but for me thats what i get. Makes sense as well. For someone not associated or related, or however, you may get more solid feedback as far as communication. Example, you may conduct some way of contacting Justin and get a response that you, in your emotion state (being close to Justin), may take it a different way than it may really be ment. When someone completley blind to the situation can try to communicate with Justin and get the more solid facts. Kinda how some investigators send mediums in without knowing the history of the site. It gives solid information that is not contaminated by memories, love, emotions etc.

Im NO EXPERT!! LOL Just stating what i get from the thread.
Also i wouldnt pursue anything as far as this Macke guy. Do your own research and keep it private. If you feel you have some valid information, share it with the proper people.
Again, just my opinion.
Good luck with this

More
05 Apr 2012 02:40 #6 by rach411
So, I found the Mack guy and I think I kind of understand in a way why Justin may be trying to communicate something, considering that this dude is still around his wife and kids doing nice things for them. Honestly have to say that looking him up I really really dont like him much. So now what? Anyone have an idea on what my next move is... cuz im stumped...

More
03 Apr 2012 20:56 #7 by rach411
Ok so my son just said the coolest thing! I was looking at pics of Justin online and he asked who he was I said thats Justin do you remember him? He said "yea he lives in the sky." I said yea, how did you know that and he said cuz, and with a smile on his face said "when the ghost is in my room he comes and helps me make the ghost go away"
And just now said "when I get to the sky I can fly just like Justin?" Wow, is all I can say :)

More
03 Apr 2012 20:32 #8 by rach411
Yea, the whole thing seems to be very off. I dont even remember what the Mack guy looked like but he was pretty scared when i saw him. Lets just say that Justin wasn't always on the right path and though he loved and took care of his family he was not surrounding himself with positive people. So I would agree with you on keeping my distance which I plan to lol but the attachment part you mentioned Im curious to know... What do you mean by that exactly?

Also thank you for answering my question Destinystar I would have to agree and say that its most likely the problem :)

More
03 Apr 2012 16:29 #9 by DestinyStarr
Replied by DestinyStarr on topic Re: Help Please?
I have been reading your posts and may be able to help answer your question about communicating with Justin. The simple answer is that you may be too personally involved with him. Without realizing it you yourself are not allowing the communication to be easy. You may want to contact him, but in a way you don't want to know some of the answers you may find out.

Sometimes we are just "too close" to a situation and cannot see what is plain to others. It is the same way with spirit contact as well. My advice would be to listen to others who he can communicate with clearly. He will find a way to get his message to you.

Remember to give it time as well. Perhaps you are just trying to push too hard and too fast. Believe me when I say the contact will be made when they are ready. Best of luck in finding your answers. I do believe they will all come in time. =)

More
03 Apr 2012 14:50 #10 by amoonwolfe
Replied by amoonwolfe on topic Re: Help Please?
You need to seriously rethink contacting this Mack individual. He has a habit of promoting bad outcomes.....and an attachment you do not need. Please keep your distance.

Time to create page: 0.399 seconds

Features