Login

Videos

Moving a spirit of a little girl on. Need advice.

More
07 Feb 2012 22:37 #11 by melly666
Not so long ago. I think her parents are still alive and also that maybe she thinks my mate is her mother. Not sure how this stuff works but it only seems right to help this little girl. The question is how to do this?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
07 Feb 2012 22:33 #12 by Peek-A-Boo
how long ago did she pass? Are her parents still alive? She may be living her "life" vicariously via your friends child

More
07 Feb 2012 22:26 #13 by melly666

Peek-A-Boo wrote: Your friend can talk to the child and set rules. She can stay as long as she respects the rules and if not she is not allowed in the house. All said in a calm, caring voice

She tells her off,she has a little girl herself of about the same age...but surely this spirit would be happier moving on,she may not even realise she's dead. I personally wouldn't like to be in limbo like this and would appreciate being moved on. It must be a very lonely existence for her.

More
07 Feb 2012 22:22 #14 by Peek-A-Boo
Your friend can talk to the child and set rules. She can stay as long as she respects the rules and if not she is not allowed in the house. All said in a calm, caring voice
The following user(s) said Thank You: melly666

More
07 Feb 2012 22:18 #15 by melly666
Just spoke to my mate who inherited a house a while a go. She knows a little girl lived there beforehand who died of cancer. Her spirit's still in the house. She is throwing things at my friend like spoons and vases,hiding stuff,finding stuff,turning the gas rings on and off etc. She is obviously trying to get her attention but she's not sure how to move her on. She thought of a priest. Sage I heard was good but she needs advice as to what to do.. The thing is that my mate said she would miss her now if she wasn't about which I reckon would keep her there surely? Any advice would be appreciated please. Thanks.

Time to create page: 0.368 seconds

Features