Login

Videos

Moving a spirit of a little girl on. Need advice.

More
10 Feb 2012 23:33 #1 by Peek-A-Boo
I have been waiting 3 days to catch you online to ask that :silly:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 Feb 2012 23:29 #2 by melly666

Peek-A-Boo wrote: Melly, what type of interaction does your friends child have with the Spirit?

To be honest I never thought to ask. I will ask my mate next time I ring her.

More
10 Feb 2012 23:26 #3 by Peek-A-Boo
Melly, what type of interaction does your friends child have with the Spirit?

More
10 Feb 2012 23:18 #4 by melly666

RXRom wrote: Too bad its not like taking the girl to Toys R Us to bribe her to move on. I'm sure it will take some work to help her move on to the otherside.

Lol! :lol:

More
10 Feb 2012 23:14 #5 by RXRom
Too bad its not like taking the girl to Toys R Us to bribe her to move on. I'm sure it will take some work to help her move on to the otherside.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tresses Of Nephthys

More
10 Feb 2012 00:17 #6 by BillyJo
I agree with Tresses. She provided a possible solution to help the little girl move on. Try that.

More
07 Feb 2012 22:59 #7 by Peek-A-Boo
maybe a neighbor that knew the family can help locate them. In many cases children do not know they died, but now cannot find their parents (or other loved ones), so they are left searching. As long as your friend knows it means that the spirit is temporarily lost and in need of assistance she can, as a Mom, work her magic.

More
07 Feb 2012 22:50 #8 by melly666

Peek-A-Boo wrote: "it only seems right to help this little girl." I agree with you 100%. Treating a spirit is so much like treating a flesh and blood person. You talk to them, offer to help them and, as stated before, you set terms. If your friend is strong enough to talk to the parents or if they have a mutual friend which may be better they can maybe get together and help her cross. Having the parents there may be the key

She doesn't know her parents and has no contact with them. My mate's mum bought the house for her with money she'd inherited :(

More
07 Feb 2012 22:46 #9 by Peek-A-Boo
"it only seems right to help this little girl." I agree with you 100%. Treating a spirit is so much like treating a flesh and blood person. You talk to them, offer to help them and, as stated before, you set terms. If your friend is strong enough to talk to the parents or if they have a mutual friend which may be better they can maybe get together and help her cross. Having the parents there may be the key

More
07 Feb 2012 22:44 #10 by Tresses Of Nephthys
First, no matter how she is acting, no matter that she's in spirit form, she is a child, and needs to be treated with love and understanding. She doesn't know why she is there. She's confused why mommy and daddy would up and leave her.

Have your friend light some white candles. Smudging the house can help if there is some attachment she needs to let go of. Call forth your guide and hers. Someone on the other side is waiting for this girl. Probably not her parents, but perhaps a grandparent/great grand parent/older relative or neighbor that will take her over. This little girl does not need to be afraid, there are children on the other side for her to play with.
The following user(s) said Thank You: melly666, BillyJo

Time to create page: 0.404 seconds

Features