Login

Videos

First Investigation Photos

More
07 Jan 2012 01:45 #11 by crystalcross
Its possible...

I've brought up the brightness and zoomed in.
This is all just my opinion, everyone really needs to form their own.

Nothing is set in stone, and I certainly am no authority. :)
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
07 Jan 2012 01:39 #12 by victoria_stone17
the orbs i would have guessed to be dust,just the face was weird to appear...

thank you(:

More
07 Jan 2012 01:33 #13 by crystalcross
victoria,

That's the nature of flash photography with those built in flashes. It can be so many things, mostly microscopic particles. For instance to name just a few, dust, mist, fog, pollen, rain, dew, knats, or any form if tiny particle. You won't even see them, but they're there. Sometimes it can be dust on the lens as well. It doesn't have to be a very large particle, and since they're constantly floating around they will appear and disappear from picture to picture. The next time you're near your window early in the morning when the sun light shines in almost horizontally, try to pay attention to all the little particles you can see in the air.

More
07 Jan 2012 01:29 #14 by victoria_stone17
it was weird because i was taking pictures in the woods so i dont know what would the flash reflect on?

More
07 Jan 2012 01:21 #15 by crystalcross
Victoria, I moderated this post and created a new topic, and put it under "Investigation > Evidence" category. I think that's probably a better fit.

So, to your photo. Great photo, I think you're on the right track. Glad you decided to start your investigations in Cemeteries. That's a great start.

Although let me suggest that you try not using a flash, and perhaps use a tripod or a night vision camera. Or if your camera allows it, use an external flash from a different angle.

The problem with using flashes that are attached to cameras is they create a lot of effects including orbs from particles in the air. I see the item by the tree, but when I increased the brightness in the picture, it didn't really pop out as anything. I'm thinking it may be related to using the flash.

I would go back a few more times. A great friend told me that the spirits tend to become more comfortable with you after you are there a few times.

More
07 Jan 2012 00:32 - 07 Jan 2012 01:07 #16 by victoria_stone17
hi this image is from my first invesigation about 2 weeks ago at a local cemetery that has been there since the 1800's. to me its looks like a girl peeking around the tree,i want to know what you think about it? please reply

sincerly
victoria
Attachments:
Last edit: 07 Jan 2012 01:07 by crystalcross.

Time to create page: 0.399 seconds

Features