Login

Videos

First Investigation Photos

More
07 Jan 2012 08:04 #1 by Ghastly Girl
I agree with Crystal on this one. The issue with on camera flash is that it is a very direct bright light on your subject. Depending on the camera you were using and the strength of the flash it could have quite an effect.

Another thing.. for me at least.. that tells me that the one by the tree is caused by on camera flash is that it is the same color, texture and opacity as the other orb like effects caused by the flash. If you look this is also pretty much the same temperature of light that is being reflected by the (hanging moss? not sure what that is the plant to the left side)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
07 Jan 2012 07:44 #2 by HauntedSomerset
I think that it looks like a man as well because the hairline looks like it's receding. I can also see a face in the orb that is in front of the tree. It's difficult to tell if it is a face or the pattern of the bark on the tree.

More
07 Jan 2012 03:20 #3 by victoria_stone17
really? i thought it looked like a girl lol

More
07 Jan 2012 03:14 #4 by Sybillanne
Hi,

To me in the original pic it looks like a man, looking directly at the camera, half his face hidden by the tree...but it looks like dark hair, an ear, and maybe some facial hair, a beard and/or goatee...

More
07 Jan 2012 02:25 #5 by toco
Replied by toco on topic Re: First Investigation Photos
up right corner of photo behind dust or bug there is some structure,don't know if it is bush or tree,but i do see something there also.

More
07 Jan 2012 02:08 #6 by victoria_stone17
thats what i was thinkinb

More
07 Jan 2012 02:05 #7 by toco
Replied by toco on topic Re: First Investigation Photos
I see a haze on both sides of the tree,could be forming into girl face!!??

More
07 Jan 2012 02:03 #8 by victoria_stone17
yes it does(:

thank you(:

More
07 Jan 2012 01:59 #9 by crystalcross
Well, I think once you get into it, and start to join a team you'll probably end up doing it more because of yourself. It tends to have a draw of its own, exploring the unknown.

More
07 Jan 2012 01:56 #10 by victoria_stone17
i understand i just thought it was weird(: but im going back hopefully tomorrow night.im very interested in the paranormal & one day id like to go on an investigation with Zak Bagans,hes the reason i want to become a paranormal investigator

Time to create page: 0.443 seconds

Features