Login

Videos

"Light Anomaly "

More
11 Apr 2012 14:57 #11 by blackmercedz
Replied by blackmercedz on topic Re: "Light Anomaly "
The story is a sad one. It could be that the man remains, he died a sudden and Tragic death. Often ppl won't even know they have died, and so their spirits remain. It seems that there are several spirits here. Sure do wish I lived around your area. You seem to investigate very Active places. :) Have you posted any EVP's from that home on any other feeds?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 Apr 2012 14:51 #12 by blackmercedz

iburyem wrote: The house in genera has an uneasy feeling... I get random headaches, trouble breathing and it feels like energy swirling about me at times, sometimes.. it felt like it went through me once as well. I had my vision go wonky as if I was under water for a few seconds. It is both inviting in there and unnerving if that makes any sense.. I can hear voices in there and hear random chatting in my ears, but I am unsure why I am the one hearing the whispering in my ear.

Dont get me wrong the others have heard chattering the same time as me, but they like to chatter in my ears too.

Trust me, I know exactly what you mean about a place feeling inviting and unnerving at the same time. Makes perfect sense. The video clip made me feel uneasy, not bc of anything I could pick up intuitively. Rather bc the audio is creepy! Do you have any personal ties to the house? Does it belong to a friend or family?

More
11 Apr 2012 13:17 #13 by iburyem
Replied by iburyem on topic Re: "Light Anomaly "
The house in genera has an uneasy feeling... I get random headaches, trouble breathing and it feels like energy swirling about me at times, sometimes.. it felt like it went through me once as well. I had my vision go wonky as if I was under water for a few seconds. It is both inviting in there and unnerving if that makes any sense.. I can hear voices in there and hear random chatting in my ears, but I am unsure why I am the one hearing the whispering in my ear.

Dont get me wrong the others have heard chattering the same time as me, but they like to chatter in my ears too.

More
11 Apr 2012 05:43 #14 by blackmercedz
That explains the mechanical noise, that's why I was wondering about the communication device. That seems like a high END for a fish tank. I'm telling you, there are EVPs in that clip. There's to much interference for me to hear what is being said. One of the voices is DEEP and sounds almost demonic. Sorry I can't help with the orb. It has an unusual pattern, but its hard to tell if its truly paranormal. Could u feel any odd energy around u? U seem like a good investigator, and I'm sure u have felt paranormal activity before.

More
11 Apr 2012 04:34 #15 by iburyem
No, I was holding one, but did not run it, the back ground noise is a Fish Tank, that put out EMF readings at about 70... the water made it hard to pick up some of the EVPS in the foyer... I kept thinking I was hearing something, but the water made it too hard to discern.

More
11 Apr 2012 04:24 #16 by blackmercedz
I cannot tell you to be honest. Its not long enough for me to get a reading. The light is to bright to be from a night vision camera. Did you get the audio from that? I can hear EVP's, very creapy! A couple of voices, were you using any kind of communication device? The ones that scan radio frequencies, that spirits can manipulate to communicate?

More
11 Apr 2012 02:01 #17 by iburyem
:lol: thats the thing, no laser light.. I think maybe the digital camera off to the right ( being held by the investigator half off the screen could of caused it.. but I honestly dont know of a digital camera light that would shoot a beam so strong.

( going to check her camera out tomorrow at the home, as the people in the shot, were the only ones there.

More
11 Apr 2012 01:35 #18 by BeingHaunted
Replied by BeingHaunted on topic Re: "Light Anomaly "
Looked almost like a laser light. Not sure what that was :)

More
07 Apr 2012 20:01 #19 by iburyem
"Light Anomaly " was created by iburyem
Light Anomaly or Bug.. you decide!

This was taken inside a home on March 17th,2012. The area where the male investigator is standing is where a man died( stabbed 3 times in chest) the woman over to the right does not have any reflective surfaces. The camera was on night vision with a black light as the light source ( no IR)

The weather 76 | 46
Precip: 0.00
Average: 53 | 32
Astronomical Twilight 5:49 AM EDT / 8:51 PM EDT
Geomagnetic Flux: ALERT: >2MeV- 1Kpfu >End of Solar Storm
( ALERTS (including Alert Continuations for Protons):
- X-ray Flux >= M5
- Type-II and Type-IV Radio Sweeps;
- 10MeV Protons >= 10pfu, 100pfu, 1Kpfu, 10Kpfu, 100Kpfu;
- 100MeV Protons >= 1pfu;
- 2MeV Electrons >= 1Kpfu
- K-index values = 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
- Stratospheric Stratwarm )

The Moon was: Waning Crescent, 23% of the Moon is Illuminated

Time of Video was *:45 pm, this happened 7 minutes and 45 seconds into the film

:D

Time to create page: 0.394 seconds

Features